Kinera H3 In-Ear Monitor Earphone
What Makes It Special
- Triple driver IEM for sub $100 that has received high praise from reviewers and audiophiles
- Solid bass and sub bass that is not bloated while maintaining excellent mids and highs
- Very good value for the money from a new-entrant company that has so far delivered products that punch above their price.
- Detachable cable which makes it convenient to swap or replace the cable
Increased competition in the IEM space, particularly from newer entrants such as Kinera, have really benefited consumers. Gone are the days where $100 would get you a mainstream branded product that was more show than substance. The H3 is Kinera's follow-up to the BD005 and while it's a higher priced IEM, it shows in both the components, construction, and sound.
Overall, the Kinera H3 is an excellent sub $100 pick for an IEM.
- Kinera H3 In-Ear Monitor Earphone
- ⅛ in (3.5 mm) to ¼ in (6.35 mm) adapter
- Airplane adapter
- 3 pairs of ear tips
- Carrying case
- Driver unit: 2 balanced armature, 1 dynamic
- Cable length: 3.9 ft (1.2 m)
- Wire material: 6n single crystal copper–plated silver
- Plug: ⅛ in (3.5 mm) gold-plated
- Impedance: 48 ohms
- Frequency response: 20 Hz–20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 101 dB
- Left and right channel balance sensitivity: < 2 dB
- Maximum input power: 10 dB
- Interface: 2-pin (0.78 mm)