Matrix element H Hi-Fi USB 3.0 Interface (Apos Certified)
The Matrix element H USB 3.0 Interface is designed to increase the USB audio quality from the computer. It increases the data transport quality and reduces the power supply noise, which make changes to your PC Hi-Fi system from the source. The element H is equipped with Crystek CCHD-575 super-low noise femtosecond clock, a high quality bus power supply to prevent over current or short circuit, and also supports an external power supply.
- USB Port
- USB 3.0-Compliant xHCI Host Controller
- PCIe x1 Gen2 Interface
- One downstream port
- Power Supply
- USB power supply output: MAX 5V/1500mA
- External power supply: DC 9～12V，≥1200mA
- Outer Diameter: 5.5 mm
- Inner Diameter: 2.1 mm
- Please do not connect to the power supply with a voltage above 12V, or will cause damage. Some USB devices do not use the power supply from USB port, but it does not mean the bus power supply could be unplugged, or it will cause the USB devices to malfunction. Please disconnect your USB device before you change the X-Hi's power supply mode. If you switch the power supply mode when device is connected, the USB bus power supply surge may cause the device to malfunction.
- Drivers: Drivers will be installed automatically on Windows 8/8.1/10 system, or you can download them. There is no need to install drivers on the mainstream version of OS based on Linux.
- Size: 114 x 64 x 23 mm (Including the protruding part)
- Standard Bracket x 1
- Half-height Bracket x 1