Meze ELITE Isodynamic Hybrid Array Headphone (Apos Certified)
Note: This product isn't part of the Apos Certified Holiday Season Deal.
Meze x Rinaro
Meze Audio and Rinaro Isodynamics continue their collaboration for the ELITE. Combining the outstanding mechanical design and ergonomics of Meze Audio with the signature technology and acoustic engineering of Rinaro, ELITE is here to set a new standard in top-of-the-line headphone performance.
Total harmonic distortion measures under 0.05% in the whole frequency range.
A combined 75g of driver weight spells prolonged listening sessions.
Ultra-high resolution audio
The upper frequency limit is an incredible 112,000Hz.
The ELITE can be driven by almost any source without the need for amplification.
100+ hours of production and testing
It takes more than 100 hours to produce and test each driver unit at Rinaro Isodynamics in Ukraine before they’re delivered to Meze Audio for final assembly.
Snap the ear pads into place
Adding and removing the ear pads is as simple as snapping them in place thanks to isomagnetic ear pad attachment feature. The ear pads are held in place by a demagnetizing field generated by the driver. While attached, they redirect the magnetic field back into the driver, which improves the driver’s efficiency.
Calibrate your sound with Alcantara and Hybrid pads
Calibrate your sound with either of the two uniquely-shaped ear pads that come with the Meze ELITE. The Alcantara ear pads are made of a suede-like synthetic material. The Hybrid ear pads are made of a combination of both leather and Alcantara--a combination that combines the best of both materials in one design.
Long-lasting comfort with pressure distribution wings
The ELITE headband uses Meze’s patent-pending suspension wings support system. Elongated and curved at the ends, this system distributes the weight of the ELITE evenly for the utmost comfort.
- Rinaro Isodynamic Hybrid Array Driver
- Open-back, circumaural headphone
- Aluminum CNC frame
- Carbon fiber headband
- Patent pending pressure distribution wings
- Revolutionary isomagnetic ear pads
- Anthropometric ear cup shape
- Driver type: Rinaro Isodynamic Hybrid Array
- Operating principle: open-back
- Ear coupling: Circumaural
- Frequency response: 3 - 112,000Hz
- Impedance: 32Ω
- Nominal SPL: 101dB (1mW / 1kHz)
- Maximum SPL: >130dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.05% (in the whole frequency range)
- Weight: 0.94lbs (430g)
- Geometrical shape: ovoid
- Size: 102mm x 73mm
- Weight: 75g
- Casing: fiberglass reinforced polymer
- Type: Rinaro Parus
- Active area: 4650mm2
- Weight: 0.011g
- Acoustic mass: 7.5kg/m4
- Lower frequency limit: 3Hz
- Upper-frequency limit: 112,000Hz
- Magnet array
- Type: Isodynamic
- Size: 75mm x 49mm
- Magnetic flux: 0.35 T
- Meze Empyrean Elite headphones
- High-strength aluminum suitcase with foam inserts
- One set of Alcantara ear pads
- One set of leather + Alcantara ear pads
- Cable options (included): 3.5mm OFC standard or 6.3mm OFC standard or 4-pin XLR OFC standard