Moondrop DAWN 3.5mm Mini USB DAC/Amp
The dawn of a new era
The Moondrop DAWN is a portable DAC/amp for use with PCs, laptops, phones, tablets, and other devices. It features a USB-C input, 3.5mm output, and stunning specs like 127dB dynamic range. This dead-simple, super portable device is the perfect addition to any audiophile’s packing list.
3.5mm stereo dual decoding chips
The Moondrop DAWN uses dual CS43131 high-performance DAC chips. It supports playback types of up to DSD256 and PCM 32-bit/768kHz.
3.5mm headphone output
A 3.5mm headphone jack outputs up to 2Vrms of power, easily driving headphones of all types.
Equipped with a USB Type-C interface, the DAWN is compatible with current-gen devices, including Android and Apple, and can be adapted with a dongle for even more compatibility.
Aviation-grade aluminum alloy shell
Designed with an aviation-grade aluminum alloy CNC shell, the DAWN is strong in the face of drops and bumps, and shields the electronics from external electromagnetic interference.
- 127dB dynamic range
- Ultra-low 0.0002% THD+N
- >114dB SNR
- 32-bit/768kHz PCM decoding
- 2Vrms output
- 3.5mm stereo output
- Earphone jack: 3.5mm single-ended
- Frequency response range: 5Hz - 87kHz (-3dB)
- Port: USB Type-C
- Background noise: 1.1uV(AES17 20kHz)
- THD+N: 0.0002% (AES17 20kHz, without load)
- SNR: 127dB (AES17 20kHz, A-weighted)
- Gain: high/low (software switching)
- Line out: 2Vrms (high), 1Vrms (low)
- Weight: 0.4oz (11.5g)
- Size: 4.5" x 0.52" (115mm x 13.4mm)