Fanmusic C006 Female-Male Balanced HiFi Cable (Apos Certified)
The Fanmusic C006 is a 20cm female to male Hi-Fi cable that is made out of pure-copper wire imported from Japan to produce a warm and thick sound. The 6mm braid shielded wire is made of 2-core single-channel audio wire and has a copper density of up to 94% that acts as an effective barrier against electromagnetic noise.
Note: This is an Apos Certified product. That means it’s refurbished, like new, final sale, and carries an Apos Certified One-Year Warranty.
The canon head is made of black gold-plated NC3MXX-B AND NC3FXX-B models from NEUTRIK that are imported from Switzerland. The unique cage type jack design lowers contact resistance and improves contact integrity, while the color ring and tail sleeve are used for coding and identification.
- Material: Two-core braided HiFi line L-2T2S of CANARE
- Jack: Black Gold-Plated NC3MXX-B and NC3FXX-B of NEUTRIK
- Wire Length: 20cm (excluding plug)
- Number of Conductors: 2pcs
- Standard Cable Diameter: 6mm+0.15
- Conductor Cross-Sectional Area: 0.30mm/23AWG
- Quantity of Conductor Copper Wires: 60pcs
- Diameter of Conductor Copper Wire: 0.08mm
- Torque: 20mm
- Core DC Resistance: 6.40/100m
- Shielded DC Resistance: 3.10/100m
- Thermal Shock: 120 CX for 1 hour, no crack
- Voltage Test: 1000 Vdc X 1 Minute
- Conductor Impedance: <900/km
- Conductor Insulation Layer: XLPE polyethylene
- Shielding Material: 80 x 0.1mm braided copper wire
- Shell Material: Soft PVC/neoprene
- 1 pair of C006 cables
- User Manual x 1
- Warranty x 1