Chord 2go Portable DAP (Digital Audio Player)
For those who desire mobility, the Chord 2go is the perfect addition to an audiophile’s arsenal. It’s a high-end streamer/server that transforms the award-winning Hugo 2 DAC into a WiFi- and Ethernet-ready device through a simple plug-and-play feature. Boasting two 2-TB microSD card slots and easy interfacing with Tidal, Qobuz, Roon, and internet radio playback, the 2go is an unsurpassed digital music server and streamer.
Convenience and quality converge in this feature-rich device. The 2go boasts a 12-hour internal battery, gapless playback, long-range 2.4GHz WiFi and Gigabit ethernet connectivity, as well as Bluetooth 4.1 A2Dp capability. It supports a wide range of formats including ACC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, OGG, VORBIS, ALAC, WMA, MP3, as well as being AirPlay-ready. Its auto-switching input feature conveniently switches between all inputs automatically, giving users a frustration-free experience when playing music from multiple sources.
- Compatibility: In order for 2go to perform as a fully functional streamer, a connection with Hugo 2 (DAC/Preamp/Headphone amp) or 2yu is required.
- Power supply: Internal battery with up-to 8hr playback. Desktop mode activated upon insertion of Micro USB charging cable).
- Wireless connectivity: Long-range 2.4GHz WiFi and Bluetooth 4.1 A2Dp
- WiFi modes: Connect to (allows 2go to connect to an existing 2.4GHz WiFi network) or Hotspot mode (activated within the Gofigure app, which allows 2go to broadcast its own WiFi network with SSID and password in the eventuality that the device cannot connect to a static network).
- Wired connectivity: Gigabit (GbE) ethernet
- PCM and DSD Support: 44.1kHz – 768kHZ (16bit – 32bit) | DSD 64 to DSD 256 (via DoP)
- File format support: ACC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, OGG VORBIS, ALAC, WMA, MP3 and more…
- Initial setup, configuration, and updates: Via free Gofigure app available on iOS and Google Play store
- Music storage: 2x Onboard Micro SD card slots (up-to 4TB of total storage)
- Playback: Roon (Endpoint), DLNA (server and render), AirPlay, Bluetooth audio (A2DP), Tidal, Qobuz, Internet radio and more coming…
- Gapless playback: Supported
- Get started with 2go guide
- Safety instructions
- Drawstring bag
- Micro USB to Type-A USB cable
- Ethernet cable
- 2x locating screws
- Allen key