Chord 2yu Audio Interface
The Chord 2yu is a digital interface that enables the Chord 2go streamer to be used with external DACs and devices. With easy plug-and-play capability, the 2yu works seamlessly with the 2go to provide TOSLINK optical S/PDIF, coaxial and BNC digital outputs, and a USB-A output. With so many options, this compact device significantly expands the 2go’s possibilities.
Boasting an integrated sample rate converter and a low-jitter audio phase lock loop, the 2go is a must for any audiophile seeking to connect a favorite DAC to a network by WiFi or ethernet.
- Compatibility: In order for 2yu to inherit streaming/music transport capabilities or function as an audio interface, a connection with 2go is required.
- Power supply: Micro USB (5v 1amp minimum required)
- PCM and DSD support: 44.1kHz – 768kHZ (16bit – 32bit) | DSD 64 to DSD 256 (via DoP)
- Sample rate converter: Integrated, automatic downsampling is provided if a higher sample rate is being played than the output can support.
- Digital audio outputs: USB Type-A (up-to 768kHz or DSD 256), BNC or RCA coax (up-to 384kHz or DSD 128) and Optical (up-to 96kHz or DSD 64)
- Processing power: 2000MIPS
- 2yu user manual
- Safety instructions
- Drawstring bag
- 5V 2A Switching Micro USB power supply
- Type-A USB to Type-B USB cable
- BNC to BNC cable
- Optical cable