Chord Prima Preamplifier
The Chord Prima Preamplifier is machined from solid aircraft-grade aluminum and offers both remote control and front panel functionality. The front offers volume and balance controls while its push-button controls atop the unit, offer input selection and tape line selection, the latter enabling its tape outputs to be selected for recording from source components. The top panel display provides input choice and volume information.
The Prima comes with a proprietary Ultra-High-Frequency power supply and fully balanced circuitry throughout. It has a range of inputs and outputs, while providing an option of six independent input gain adjustments.
- Frequency Range: 2.5Hz – 200kHz +/- 3dB
- Output Impedance: 100Ω (Short Circuit Protected)
- Operating Voltage: 50v – 260v AC (50Hz – 60Hz) Auto Switching
- 1x Stereo Balanced XLR Input – Main Line 1
- 4x Stereo Unbalanced RCA Inputs – Line In 2, Line In 3, Line In 4, and Line In
- 1x Stereo Balanced XLR Output – Output 1
- 1x Stereo Unbalanced RCA Tape Output – Tape Output
- Dimensions: 335mm (w) x 170mm (d) x 65mm (h)
- Weight: 8kg