xDuoo XP-2 Pro Bluetooth DAC/Amp
From the outside, the XP-2 Pro looks identical to its predecessor, the XP-2. But there’s more than meets the eye with this DAC/amp. The XP-2 Pro has more output power, a better sampling rate, and longer battery life than its forerunner, making it fit for the big leagues.
Meet the Pro
How does a DAC/Amp become a pro? Start by increasing the sampling rate from 24bit/192kHz to 32bit/384kHz. Then boost the output power from 245mW to 300mW. Then extend the battery life by seven hours. Now you’re looking at a bona fide professional.
Wired(less) for sound
Why does listening to high-res audio require immobilizing our phones, laptops, and tablets with cables? Shouldn’t our mobiles be mobile? With Bluetooth 5.0 support, the X2-Pro will set your mobile free. And don’t worry, audiophiles, it samples up to 32bit/96kHz over Bluetooth (double that of a CD).
Whether you rock a pair of low-impedance IEMs or power-hungry planar magnetics, the XP-2 Pro has got you covered. That’s because of its dual-gain adjustment toggle, which can be accessed on the fly to give you +3 or +9db of gain.
Ditch the Charger
You need a headphone amp that can make it as long as you do--through the commute, work, and beyond. With a 3.7V/1800mAh battery, the X2-Pro can last up to twenty-two hours, fifteen with Bluetooth. So go ahead and leave the charger at home.
- Bluetooth Version: 5.0 Support
- Bluetooth Formats: SBC, AAC,APTX,APTX_LL, APTX_HD, LDAC
- USB Compliant OS: Windows 7/8/10, Mac OS X, IOS, Android system USB
- Sampling Rate: PCM 16-32Bit/44.1k-384kHz, DSD64-256
- Bluetooth Sampling Rate: 16-32Bit/44.1k-96kHz
- Frequency Response:
- USB/Bluetooth: 20Hz~20kHz
- AUX IN: 10Hz~100kHz
- Gain: +3/+9dB THD+N: 0.001% (1kHz)
- Output Power: 300mW @32Ω S/N: 115dB
- Crosstalk: 75dB
- Battery: 3.7V/1800mAH
- Battery Life: AUX IN ≥22H
- Bluetooth input: ≥15H USB IN: ≥8H
- Charge time: ≤3H
- Size: 105*55*16mm