Apos Flow Balanced XLR Cable (Pair)
A cable built with common sense
Our Apos Flow XLR cable isn’t rocket science. It doesn’t involve rare earth materials or dizzying design innovations. It simply does everything an XLR cable should. We started with four interference-rejecting cores, wrapped them in five layers of protection, and capped them with Neutrik connectors. The result is a sturdy, audiophile-grade cable that lasts.
Protect your music from electromagnetic interference. Unlike conventional cables that use a two-core design, we arranged four cores in a cross formation, resulting in a magnetically coaxial structure that effectively rejects electromagnetic interference.
Connect again and again
While low-cost cable connectors with tin plating can only connect 10 to 50 times before losing their grippiness, and high-end cables can connect up to 500 times, the Neutrik connectors we use for the Apos Flow XLR cables have a >1000 mating cycle rating. These sturdy and simple-to-use connectors use rugged zinc housing and gold contacts. Additionally, a polyurethane boot protects against bending stress, while a chuck-type strain relief retains the cable’s integrity--for the long haul.
Five layers of protection
We wrap our cores in five layers of protection. These highly-acronymized layers protect the cores from everything that could damage it (moisture, oils, extreme temperatures, electromagnetic interference, chemicals, pirate attacks, and even stains) while providing structural stability and a sleek minimal look.
Made by hand
Each Apos Flow XLR Cable is handmade one at a time by artisans who attend to every step of the process, including manufacturing, assembling, and quality checking. We do this to ensure a high-performing product with impeccable craftsmanship and attention to every detail.
- Imported Japanese copper conductor
- 4-core audio wire
- A copper lattice braid with 94% density effectively shields the conductor from electromagnetic interference
- Each core made of 60pcs of 0.08mm copper wire
- Conductor: Black, gold-plated Neutrik NC3MXX-B
- Wire Length: 20cm (excluding plug)
- Number of cores: 4
- Standard Cable Diameter: 6mm+0.15
- Conductor Cross-Sectional Area: 0.30mm/23AWG
- Quantity of Conductor Copper Wires: 60pcs
- Diameter of Conductor Copper Wire: 0.08mm
- Torque: 20mm
- Core DC Resistance: 6.40/100m
- Shielded DC Resistance: 3.10/100m
- Thermal Shock: 120 CX for 1 hour, no crack
- Voltage Test: 1000 Vdc X 1 Minute
- Conductor Impedance: <900/km
- Conductor Insulation Layer: XLPE polyethylene
- Shielding Material: 80 x 0.1mm braided copper wire
- Shell Material: Soft PVC/neoprene
- 1 pair of Apos Flow XLR cables (one cable for the left channel, one cable for the right channel)