If you weren’t able to get your hands on a FiiO M11 Plus AKM DAP before they sold out, don’t freak out. FiiO has re-released the DAP with a pair of SABRE chips made by American DAC manufacturer ESS. These chips retain the previous version’s ability to decode 32-bit PCM and DSD512 Native. All other features also remain the same.
- ESS ES9068AS x2 DAC chips
- Neutrally pure THX AAA-78 x2 amps
- Legendary octa-core Snapdragon 660
- Global MQA 8x decoding support
- Android 10
- 6th-gen honeycomb design
- 5.5-inch bezel-less touchscreen
- New Digital Audio Purification System (DAPS)
- New-gen interactive intelligent volume system
- SBC/AAC/LDAC two-way Bluetooth
- Diamond cut textured back
- 4.4mm balanced line out
- 3 gain levels
- 5 listening modes: Android, Pure Music, Bluetooth receiving, USB DAC, AirPlay
- Customizable shortcut button
Head on over to the FiiO M11 Plus ESS DAP product page, and if you need more information please contact our dedicated Support Team via live chat online or email us at email@example.com.
As with all purchases, when you buy from us you get the Apos Promise for Free Priority Shipping, an Extended 2-Year Warranty, a 45-Day Return Policy, and our 30-Day Lowest Price Match.