Singxer SA-1 Fully Balanced Amplifier (Apos Certified)
This is an Apos Certified product. That means it's refurbished, like new, final sale, carries an Apos Certified One-Year Warranty, and ships from our US facility. Currently, Apos Certified products are only available to customers with a US shipping address. We appreciate your understanding as we aspire to expand our offerings to a broader audience in the future.
An analog amp from a digital heavyweight
Since 2011, Singxer has operated as an ODM and OEM in the audio industry as well as developed their own DACs and digital interfaces. Best known for their work in digital audio, they’ve made technical achievements in clock systems, phase-locked loop technologies, and more. In a bit of a departure for a company that so heavily favors digital products, Singxer has now released the SA-1, a fully balanced pure analog class A amplifier.
Call it beginner’s luck or pure talent: Singxer has knocked this one out of the park. The SA-1 offers superb amplification, vanishingly low noise floor, and nominal distortion. It’s a great choice for anyone looking to graduate to a high-end balanced amplifier that can double as a preamp.
Fully independent Class A analog amplifier
The Singxer SA-1 is a class A pure analog amplifier. Using simple circuits that draw the same amount of current and consume the same amount of energy whether receiving a signal or not, this is the most straightforward of amplifier types. It isn’t subject to electromagnetic interference caused by digital components, so its total harmonic distortion and signal-to-noise ratio are exceptionally low.
Seven inputs and outputs
The Singxer SA-1 can be used as a headphone amplifier or preamplifier. As a headphone amplifier, it supports balanced XLR input, RCA input on the back panel, and three outputs on the front panel: 4-pin balanced XLR, balanced 4.4, and single-ended 6.35. As a preamplifier, it supports balanced XLR input, RCA input, and two outputs: balanced XLR and RCA.
- Fully independent class A analog amp
- Super clean output with low distortion and low noise floor
- Seven inputs and outputs
- Fully balanced architecture
- Headphone amplifier and preamplifier
- Amplification type: Class A
- Two gain modes: low/ high
- Inputs: Balanced XLR, RCA
- Outputs: Balanced XLR, RCA, Balanced 4.4mm, Balanced 4-pin XLR 4, Single-ended 6.35mm
- SNR: 126dB
- Dynamic range: 147dB @A-wt
- 0.000078% @balanced input and no output load
- 0.000128% @balanced input and 33Ω output load
- Noise level:
- 0.66µV @ Max output, SNR / DNR 147dB
- 300nV RMS @ Low gain, A-Weighting, 20Hz-22kHz
- Output power
- 6480mW @ 32Ω
- 2000mW @ 120Ω
- 380mW @ 600Ω
- Power supply: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 9.2 x 6.6 x 1.8” (234 x 170 x 46mm)
- Housing material: Aluminum
- Color: Black
- Weight: 3.9lbs (1.8kg)
- 1x Singxer SA-1
- 1x Power cable
"I don't want to listen on any other amplifier right now. I'm gonna spend two days with this amplifier just rubbing it down with oils." -Z Reviews
"Absolutely brilliant." -Passion for Sound
"It performed well with full-sized high-end headphones, IEMs, and Susvaras. That's a 3 out of 3" -Currawong
"A better THX." -Max Settings