Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7b Headphone
Your New Standard in High-Resolution Audio
Introducing the ATH-MSR7b headphones by Audio Technica. Merging the prowess of the original ATH-MSR7 with cutting-edge connection capabilities, these headphones are a leap forward in portable high-resolution audio.
Precision Sound with True Motion Drivers
Experience audio as it's meant to be heard. The proprietary 45mm True Motion Drivers in the ATH-MSR7b ensure that every note, from the deepest bass to the highest treble, is delivered with exceptional clarity.
Air Damping Technology: Crystal Clear Audio
Say goodbye to unwanted vibrations. The multi-layer Air Damping Technology, featuring a layered housing and a triple-vent system, ensures that every note is as clear as crystal. The result? Unparalleled audio clarity, no matter what you're listening to.
Memory Foam Comfort: Listen All Day
We know that comfort is key for long listening sessions. That's why the ATH-MSR7b boasts lightweight design and soft memory foam earpads. You might even forget you're wearing them.
- Renewal of the award-winning ATH-MSR7 adds audiophile option of a balanced connection
- Proprietary 45 mm True Motion Drivers (with diamond-like carbon coated diaphragms) are capable of Hi-Res Audio reproduction
- Multi-layer Air Damping Technology, comprised of a layered housing and triple-vent system, reduces unwanted vibration and controls the airflow for superior audio clarity
- Stainless steel acoustic mesh resistor provides improved high-frequency response, while bass acoustic resistor delivers accurate low-frequency response
- Lightweight design and optimized lateral pressure provide long time wearing comfort
- Aluminum housing structure reduces unwanted vibration
- Soft memory foam earpads and headband for ultimate comfort
- Straight Y-type cable style for ideal balanced connection (Two detachable 1.2 m (3.9') straight Y-type cables with A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones: one with a 4.4 mm 5-pole balanced mini-plug, the other with a 3.5 mm 3-pole stereo mini-plug)
- Includes protective pouch
- Available in black (ATH-MSR7bBK) and gunmetal (ATH-MSR7bGM)
- Type: Dynamic
- Driver diameter: 45mm
- Frequency response: 5-50,000Hz
- Maximum input power: 2000mW
- Sensitivity: 101 dB/mW
- Impedance: 36Ω
- Weight: 237g
- Detachable 1.2 m (3.9') cable (3.5 mm 3-pole stereo mini-plug to A2DC)
- Detachable 1.2 m (3.9') cable (4.4 mm 5-pole balanced mini-plug to A2DC)
- Accessories included: Carrying pouch