FiiO BTA30 Pro Hi-Fi Bluetooth Transceiver (Apos Certified)
This is an Apos Certified product. That means it's refurbished, like new, final sale, carries an Apos Certified One-Year Warranty, and ships from our US facility. Currently, Apos Certified products are only available to customers with a US shipping address. We appreciate your understanding as we aspire to expand our offerings to a broader audience in the future.
The center of your home audio system
The BTA30 Pro Bluetooth Transceiver is a hub that connects all the components of your audio ecosystem: TVs, speakers, computers, tablets, phones, and more. With 3 operating modes, 4 functions, and 6 ins and outs, it will bring new life to your home audio system.
The upgraded BTA30 Pro is one of the rare Bluetooth devices that supports both LDAC transmission and reception. When under USB/SPDIF input, it also supports LDAC transmission, allowing for Hi-Res lossless transmission anywhere.
High-performance ES9038Q2M DAC
Responsible for digital-to-analog conversion is the excellent ES9038Q2M, a DAC chip that lets you easily hear every detail in your music by providing a wider dynamic range than portable audio products.
High-performance upsampling audio DSP
The BTA30 Pro is among the few desktop Bluetooth and SPDIF decoding systems to incorporate an independent high-performance DSP chip capable of meeting the decoding needs of various formats. The DSP allows any digital audio signal to be upsampled to 384kHz, greatly improving audio accuracy for a better listening experience.
Good sound everywhere
With the BTA30 Pro you can easily create a comprehensive home Bluetooth system. The BTA30 Pro utilizes an external gain antenna for Bluetooth connections resulting in faster connection speeds, more stable signals, and longer distance transmission across rooms–up to 98 feet under normal conditions.
Fast and accurate adjustment
The BTA30 Pro is among the very few Bluetooth desktop devices to incorporate pro-level audio volume adjustment methods. ADC curve reconstruction results in precisely controlled and balanced volume. Both analog and digital volumes can be easily and quickly adjusted. And the FiiO Music app acts as a remote control for the BTA30 Pro, allowing access to many functions such as setting a fixed volume.
- Transmits and receives LDAC
- ES9038Q2M DAC chip
- XMOS receiver chip
- Supports up to 384k/DSD256
- DSP upsampling ability
- Qualcomm CSR8675
- RGB indicator
- APP remote control
- Bluetooth chip: CSR8675
- Bluetooth version: 5.0
- DSP chip: CT7302
- DAC chip: ES9038Q2M
- Bluetooth receiving formats support: SBC/AAC/aptX/aptX HD/LDAC
- Bluetooth transmitting formats support: SBC/aptX/aptX LL/aptX HD/LDAC
- Optical decoding support: 96kHz/24bit
- Coaxial decoding support: 384kHz/24bit; DSD128 (DoP)
- USB AUDIO out support: 384kHz/32bit; DSD256 (DoP),
- Transmission distance: Approx. 30m (no obstacles, SBC codec)
- Status indicator
- SBC: Blue
- AAC: Teal
- aptX HD: Yellow
- aptX: Purple
- aptX LL: Green
- LDAC: White
- Hands-free calls, microphone: Not supported
- Analog output: RCA (Max 3Vrms)
- Digital output: Optical + Coaxial
- Digital input: Optical + Coaxial
- RCA out THD+N: ＜0.0008% (USB in)
- RCA output SNR: 118dB
- Digital out sampling rate
- Coaxial supports up to 384kHz/24bit, DSD128 (DoP)
- Optical supports up to 192kHz/24bit
- USB interface: Type-C
- Antenna interface: BNC2.5
- App control: Supported
- Dimensions: 4.7” x 2.1” x 1” (120x55x25.8mm)
- Weight: 5oz (145g)
- FiiO BTA30 Pro
- Warranty card
- Type-C cable
- RCA cable
- Isolation feet