FiiO FH15 Hybrid In-Ear Monitors (IEMs)
1,400 days of fine-tuning
After four years of development and three generations of other product launches, countless experimentations and restarts, comes the FiiO FH15 IEM. Through objective data analysis and subjective listening tests, FiiO developed a brand-new 10mm dynamic driver with a carbon-based diaphragm. The result is a musical experience that feels like standing in the room with the artists themselves.
Move as one
The dynamic driver is built of thousands of stacked and woven cross-fiber carbon filaments. From the edge of the driver to the middle, these light and strong filaments move together as one for unbelievable fidelity.
Triples is best
A trio of balanced armature drivers drives the middle and treble frequencies. These drivers work in conjunction with specially placed tuning holes in the shell of the FH15, delivering lusher vocals and airier details.
The FH15 uses a specially designed resonator to enhance the volume of sounds between 1kHz and 4kHz, resulting in denser and more realistic vocals and instruments. The resonator is connected to a thin opening that eliminates unwanted resonance peaks and overlapping frequencies. The overall effect is better coherence among the drivers with a major reduction of sibilance.
Anti-"muddy mid" design
To prevent bloated and muddy mid frequencies, the FH15 filters the higher frequencies produced by the bass driver. This design reduces frequency response overlap between the bass and mid drivers for a much cleaner and natural sound.
152-core high purity monocrystalline copper cable
The FH15 comes with a 152-wire silver-plated monocrystalline copper cable featuring 8 strands of Litz-braided wire. The Litz braiding specifically reduces the skin and proximity effects, leading to reduced eddy current losses and thus improved high-frequency resolution. Additionally, the audio plugs are swappable, and included are 3.5mm/4.4mm plugs.
- 10mm carbon-based diaphragm dynamic driver
- 3 Knowles BA drivers
- CNC aluminum alloy construction
- Notch filter
- Patent S.Turbo design (bass low-pass filter)
- 3 tuning filters included
- 152 wires silver-plated monocrystalline copper cable
- FiiO HS18 ear tips
- Wearing style: Over-the-ear IEM
- Shell construction: Aluminum alloy
- Dynamic driver: 10mm carbon-based diaphragm (low frequencies)
- BA driver:
- Knowles RAD-33518*2 (treble)
- Knowles ED-30262 (mid frequencies)
- Frequency response: 10Hz-40kHz
- Impedance: 16Ω @ 1kHz
- Sensitivity: 112dB/mW@1kHz
- Cable: 152 wires total high-purity silver-plated monocrystalline copper
- Cable length: About 1.2m
- Unit weight: About 6.6g (excluding cable)
- 3.5mm swappable plug x1
- 4.4mm swappable plug x1
- Treble filter x2 (green ring)
- Balanced filter x2 (black ring)
- Bass filter x2 (red ring)
- MMCX tool x1
- Carrying case HB1 x1
- Cleaning brush x1
- HS18 ear tips x3 pairs (SML)
- Balanced ear tips x3 pairs (SML)
- Vocal ear tips x3 pairs (SML)
- Bass ear tips x3 pairs (SML)
- Dual-flange ear tips x2 pairs (M)
- Foam ear tips x2 pairs (M)
- Manual x1