FiiO M15s Portable Hi-Res Lossless Music Player
A desktop system to go
Experience top-notch audio performance with the FiiO M15s, a high-end portable music player that delivers exceptional audio quality. Packed with innovative features like dedicated desktop mode, dual power supply modes, and a high-performance ES9038PRO DAC,the M15s boasts the skills of a desktop DAC/Amp but the size of a portable player.
Desktop and portable dual power supply modes
The M15s features both desktop and portable power supply modes, ensuring robust performance wherever you go. In dedicated desktop mode, the M15s transforms into a desktop device, working completely without the battery while under USB fast charging.
Five gain levels for versatile listening
With five adjustable gain levels, the M15s can easily drive a wide variety of IEMs and headphones. Choose from ultra high, super high, high, medium, and low gain levels when using battery power, or select the enhanced over-ear headphone gain level under USB power for undistorted power output up to 1200mW per channel.
Six operating modes for every audiophile
The M15s offers six operating modes to cater to different listening preferences:
- Roon Ready Mode: Certified Roon Ready for serious music lovers
- Pure Music Mode: FiiO's exclusive mode for immersive music experiences
- Android Mode: Freely use third-party apps including streaming services
- AirPlay Mode: Wirelessly connect to iOS devices like iPhone/iPad with a sound quality boost
- USB DAC Mode: Acts as a DAC when connected to a computer/phone for greatly improved sound
- Bluetooth Receiver Mode: Supports various codecs like SBC, AAC, aptX, aptX HD, aptX LL, LDAC, and aptX Adaptive for quality wireless sound
State-of-the-art ES9038PRO DAC for high-resolution audio
The M15s employs the ES9038PRO DAC chip with eight independent D/A converters for a rich and highly resolving sound. Each channel uses four D/A converters in parallel to form a fully differential output. The result is extremely high-quality decoding for the most demanding listeners.
Graphene heat dissipation for consistent performance
Advanced heat dissipation design, featuring stainless steel battery compartment, low temperature-drift components, and dedicated metal shield with graphene, ensures that the M15s maintains stable temperature and continuously delivers high power output.
Ample, clean power with an overbuilt supply
The M15s boasts a fully separated digital power supply, reducing crosstalk and interference efficiently. The multi-stage analog power supply provides high-precision and low-noise early signal processing, while the multi-voltage servo power supply for the headphone amp confidently drives low and high-impedance loads.
4th-gen FPGA and NDK femtosecond crystals for audio purity
FiiO's 4th-gen FPGA with phase-locked loop technology works alongside two custom Japanese NDK femtosecond crystal oscillators, ensuring a high-precision and low jitter unified clock source for the entire audio architecture in the M15s Digital Audio Purification System (DAPS).
Faithful sound reproduction with a multi-stage audio circuit
The M15s features a comprehensive multi-stage audio circuit, complete with IV, LPF, gain adjustment, and amplifier sections. High-precision, low-noise film resistors enable accurate signal reproduction and channel balance, while Panasonic low-loss metalized film capacitors in the LPF section ensure minimal harmonic and phase distortion.
Comprehensive shielding for pure, clean sound
The M15S employs a nickel copper shield to protect the analog portion of the audio circuit and the main SoC from interference. Further heat dissipation and shielding materials, along with wave-absorbing paper, are stacked onto the main shield, contributing to truly clean and high-resolving sound.
Next-level wireless HiFi capabilities
The M15s offers wireless features such as AirPlay, DLNA streaming and transmission, and Bluetooth. The Qualcomm QCC5124 chip ensures reliable 2-way Bluetooth performance, building on FiiO's proven track record in wireless technology.
Easy and reliable volume adjustment
The M15s allows for volume adjustment through both an analog potentiometer knob and buttons. With 120 levels of volume, you can fine-tune your listening experience to your preference. The high-precision rotary encoder ensures minimal wear and reliability with every turn of the knob.
Qualcomm 660 and Android 10: A perfect pairing
The smooth, stable combination of Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 and Android 10 enables quick listening with the M15s. Freely install third-party apps and enjoy the highest quality music without global SRC restrictions.
Impressive battery life
The M15s houses a 6200mAh battery, providing up to 10.5 hours of all-day listening, whether using single-ended or balanced output. Battery optimization and protection systems ensure longevity, with a charging time of just 3.5 hours.
Advanced safeguards for uninterrupted performance
The M15s features overheat protection and battery protection systems, ensuring consistent high power output. Temperature protection regulates optimal performance in any environment, while optimized battery charging prevents premature battery degradation.
- Desktop/portable power supplies
- High-performance ES9038PRO DAC
- QCC5124 with full Bluetooth format support
- Qualcomm 660 + Android 10
- 1200mW+1200mW continuous output support
- DK3S dock included
- Five gain levels
- Six operating modes including Roon Ready
- 5.5” 18:9 HD display
- Roon Ready
- Up to 2TB MicroSD expansion
- 5G + 2.4G dual-band WiFi
- FiiO Link functionality
- All to DSD mode
- SoC: Snapdragon 660
- DAC: ES9038PRO
- Amplifier OPA926 x 2
- Crystal oscillator: NDK femtosecond crystal oscillator x 2
- Working modes
- Android mode
- Pure music mode
- USB DAC mode
- Bluetooth receiving mode
- AirPlay mode
- Roon Ready
- Weight: 346g
- Volume control type: Button control and knob control
- Size: About 140 x 80 x 18.9mm
- Hard drive space: 64GB
- Screen: 5.5” full-fit screen
- Gain: Ultra high, super high, high, medium, low
- RAM: 4GB
- Recommended headphone impedance: 8-150Ω (single-ended output), 8-350Ω (balanced output)
- Storage expansion: Up to 2TB
- USB: Type C
- Headphone output
- 3.5mm single-ended
- 2.5mm + 4.4mm balanced
- Line output port
- 2.5mm balanced + 4.4mm balanced
- Coaxial: 3.5mm
- WiFi: 2.4GHz/5GHz
- Bluetooth version: 5.0
- Bluetooth transmitter support: SBC, AAC, aptX, aptX HD, LDAC, LHDC
- Bluetooth receiver support: SBC, AAC, aptX, aptX HD, aptX LL, LDAC, aptX Adaptive
- MQA: Global 8x decoding
- All to DSD support: Yes
- USB audio: 32-bit/768kHz, DSD512
- EQ: 10-band dynamic EQ with 8 built-in presets + custom EQ
- Power supply: Supports QC3.0, 4.0, PD2.0, 3.0 quick charge
- Battery capacity: 6200mAh
- Charging time: 3.5 hours
- Standby time: >1000h
- Maximum headphone output performance parameters
- Output power: 531mW x 2 @16Ω
- Output impedance: ≤2.3Ω
- THD+N: ≤0.00075%
- SNR: ≥121.5dB
- Noise floor: ≤5.2uV
- Peak output voltage: 30Vpp
- Degree of separation: ≥105dB
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- FiiO M15s
- Leather case
- DK3S heat dissipation dock
- PD charging/data cable
- USB power cable
- USB adapter
- Quick start guide
- Warranty card
- Tip card
- Micro SD card removal pin
- GPL manual