iFi GO blu Portable DAC/Amp
Blu Monday (and Tuesday, and Wednesday,..)
The iFi GO blu portable HD DAC/amp is small enough to take with you wherever you go. It gives you the best of wired audio and the convenience of wireless as you no longer need to have a cable connection to your smartphone.
Whether you’re exercising at the gym with your Apple watch or using your MacBook at your favorite coffee shop, the GO blu is the perfect companion
GO blu. Go beyond.
With its lightweight, soft-touch polymer enclosure (great for Bluetooth reception, unlike signal-blocking metal), copper-coloured trim, and ChronoDial watch crown-style control, the GO blu is a pleasure to use wherever you go.
iFi has even incorporated a high-quality chip-based (CMOS-MEMS) microphone, enabling hands-free calls, voice chat for gaming and access to voice assistants such as Apple Siri and Google Assistant.
HD Bluetooth 5.1
The way iFi implements Bluetooth is anything but ‘run of the mill’. The use of Qualcomm’s latest four-core QCC5100 Bluetooth 5.1 processing chip ensures that every current high-definition Bluetooth audio format is supported.
Three. Unique. Stages.
Uniquely for a device of this type and size, the GO blu’s clever design packs in separate Bluetooth + DAC + Amp stages, each engineered in distinct blocks to deliver the ideal combination of cutting-edge specification and superb sound.
Whether you use balanced or single-ended headphones, you get the least noise and best channel separation for the most enjoyable music. The GO blu boasts a Balanced 4.4mm output and a 3.5mm output. Both outputs are gold-plated to resist tarnishing and thereby maintain optimum contact quality.
X-factor. Inside and out.
With XBass to add back lost low-end energy and XSpace to widen the soundstage, the GO blu is small on the outside but mighty on the inside. You will be immersed in its majestic musicality.
- Pocket-sized Bluetooth DAC
- Separate Bluetooth, DAC, and amp stages
- Superior components
- 24-bit Bluetooth
- Bluetooth status LEDs
- 5.6V of output power
- Precision rotary volume control
- DAC: Cirrus Logic CS43131
- Bluetooth: Qualcomm QCC 5100
- Wireless: Bluetooth 5.1
- Wired: USB-C
- Headphone outputs
- Balanced: 4.4mm
- Single-ended: 3.5mm
- Power output
- Balanced 245mW @32Ω; 5.6V @600Ω
- Single-ended: 165mW @32Ω; 2.8V @600Ω
- Output impedance
- Balanced: <1Ω
- Single-ended: <1Ω
- Balanced: 111dB(A) @ 0dBFS
- Single-ended: 116.5dB(A) @ 0dBFS
- DNR: Balanced/SE: >120dB(A)
- Balanced: <0.009% @ (6.5mW/2.0v@600Ω)
- Single-ended: <0.03% @ (100mW/1.27@16Ω)
- Frequency response: 20Hz-45kHz (-3dB)
- Battery: Lithium-polymer 450mAh approx. 8 hours (depending upon volume and headphones)
- Power system: Charging via USB-C, BC V1.2 compliant up to 1000mA charging current and 6.3 volts
- Dimensions: 2.1” x 1.3” x 0.5” (54 x 34 x 13mm)
- Weight: 27g (0.95oz)
- iFi Go Blu
- Carrying pouch
- USB-B to USB-C cable