Matrix X-SPDIF3 USB Digital Audio Interface
Reach a higher level
The new X-SPDIF3 USB digital audio interface allows your computer, tablet or mobile phone to easily output a high-quality digital audio signal to peripheral digital audio devices, transmit in USB asynchronous mode, and convert USB input to Optical/Coaxial/AES/IIS-LVDS output.
Accurately restore your music with 2 femtosecond clocks from Accusilicon. Working at 44.1kHz and 48kHz, the FPGA automatically performs frequency division and switching control; it’s powered by an independent ultra-low noise LDO.
The X-SPDIF3 can be configured to 4 kinds of IIS-LVDS interface definitions by toggling the switch on the bottom of the unit to match various back-end devices.
Dual Clock Mode
With the switches on the button of the unit, the X-SPDIF3 can be configured to 2 different clock output modes to match different back-end devices.
Convert Audio Codes Freely
The X-SPDIF3 is equipped with a DoP conversion function, which converts DSD DoP codes to Native DSD and outputs through the IIS-LVDS port directly. Easily convert DSD to provide a new solution for the DACs that only support native DSD capabilities.
External Power Supply
When connecting to devices with weak power supply capabilities such as mobile phones and tablets, you can add an external power supply to drive the X-SPDIF3 more stably.
CNC Aluminum Chassis
In order to achieve better electromagnetic shielding performance and reduce the effects of mechanical vibration, the X-SPDIF3 follows the classic design of Matrix, using an aluminum CNC chassis that protects it from interference from peripheral devices and helps you create a pure Hi-Fi audio system.
- DSD512 Native
- 2 femtosecond clocks
- 4 kinds of IIS-LVDS interface definitions
- External power supply
- CNC aluminum chassis
- Windows, Mac OSX, Android, and iOS support
- Max sample rate
- OPT/COAX/AES: PCM 24bit/192kHz, DSD64 (DoP)
- IIS-LVDS: PCM 32-bit/768kHz, DSD256 (DoP), DSD512 (Native)
- System support
- Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11 system needs to install the supplied driver
- Mac OSX 10.6.4 or above without installing the driver
- Most Android devices can be used via OTG cable
- The iOS devices can be used via lighting to USB camera kit
- Power supply specs
- USB bus power supply: 5V/1000mA
- External power supply: DC 12V, >400mA
- Power supply plug: outer diameter 5.5mm; inner diameter 2.1mm
- Weight: 2.2lbs
- Size: 5.59” x 4.88” x 1.53”
- Matrix X-SPDIF 3
- USB cable x1
- Warranty card x1
- Quick start guide x1