Bravo V2 Tube Amplifier
We hate to be the bearers of bad news, but the Bravo Audio V1 Tube Amplifier has reached its end of life. Fortunately, we have a great alternative for you. Check out the xDuoo MT-601 Tube Class-A Amplifier, which has a similar price but better performance and power.
The Bravo V2 Tube Amplifier is made of two acrylic plates with a Shu Guan 12AU7 tube in the middle that produces a warm sound. It is a great partner for darker sounding headphones like the HD 650 and because it uses standard tubes it makes for a good amp to roll tubes. You can easily pair a DAC with the V2 as it comes with both RCA and 1/8 inch inputs.
- Tube: Shu Guan 12AU7 tube
- Inputs: RCA and 1/8 in (3.5 mm)
- Input Power: DC 24 V
- Input Sensitivity: 100 mV
- Input Impedance: 100 kohms
- Output Impedance: 20–600 ohms
- Gain: 30 dB
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 60 kHz +/- 0.25 dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio: > 90 dB
- Dynamic Range: 84.6 dBA (300 ohms), 89.8 dBA (33 ohms)
- THD: 0.016% (300 ohms), 0.045% (33 ohms)
- MD + Noise: 0.045 (300 ohms), 0.42 (33 ohms)