Bravo V3 Tube Amplifier
We hate to be the bearers of bad news, but the Bravo V3 Tube Amplifier has reached its end of life. Fortunately, we have a great alternative. Check out the xDuoo MT-602 Tube Class-A Amplifier, which has a similar price but better performance and power.
The Bravo V3 Tube Amplifier is an upgrade on Bravo Audio's other popular models with the 12AU7 tube and the three-band equalization controls. The EH6922 12AU&-style tube produces a warm sound that pairs great with darker headphones like the HD 650. The V3 not only allows for tube rolling but with the RCA and 1/8 inch inputs, it can be easily combined with a DAC.
- Tube: Electro Harmonix 6922 tube
- Input Power: DC 24 V
- Input Sensitivity: 100 mV
- Input Impedance: 100 kOhms
- Output Impedance: 20 - 600 Ohms
- Gain: 30 dB
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 60 kHz +/- 0.25 dB
- Signal/Noise Ratio: > 90 dB
- Dynamic Range: 84.6 dBA (300 Ohms), 89.9 dBA (33 Ohms)
- THD: 0.016% (300 Ohms), 0.45% (33 Ohms)
- MD + Noise: 0.045 (300 Ohms), 0.42 (33 Ohms)
- Inputs: RCA (L,R), 1/8 in (3.5 mm) jack
- Output: 1/4 in (6.3 mm)