xDuoo TA-10 Tube DAC/Amp
The xDuoo TA-10 Tube DAC/Amp comes with the flagship AKM AK4490 DAC and the classic 12AU7 tube. It is fully balanced from input to output and comes with the XMOS 8-core chip. For inputs, it includes two aux inputs and USB, and for outputs, it has SPDIF and RCA out. The single-ended output from the TA-10 works well to deliver the same high power and accuracy even if you don't have a balanced headphone. Made out of CNC aluminum alloy, the TA-10 makes a great addition to your desk.
"Sonically, with proper desktop headphones, it always put a smile on my face and it surprised me a few times with some clever tricks that only a solid-state amplifier could perform." - Sandu Vitalie from Soundnews. Read the full review here.
- Power supply: AC 100–240V
- Supported OS: Windows (requires drivers), Mac
- Sample rate: SB input
- PCM: 16–32 bit/44.1–384 kHz
- DSD: DSD64–DSD256 (1bit/2.8M–11.2M)
- DXD: 24–32 bit/352.8–384 kHz
- Output power: Phone: 2,000 mW (at 32 ohms); XLR: 2,000 mW (at 32 ohms)
- Frequency response: 10 Hz–100 kHz(+/- 1 dB)
- Gain: +18 dB
- Distortion: ≤ 0.01% (1 kHz, 32-ohm load)
- Suitable headphone impedance: 8–600 ohms
- Size: 9.1 x 4.7 x 4.1 in (23 x 12 x 10.5 cm)
- Weight: 3.3 lbs (1.5 kg)