Moondrop Blessing 2 In-Ear Monitor (Apos Certified)
This is an Apos Certified product. That means it's refurbished, like new, final sale, carries an Apos Certified One-Year Warranty, and ships from our US facility. Currently, Apos Certified products are only available to customers with a US shipping address. We appreciate your understanding as we aspire to expand our offerings to a broader audience in the future.
The Moondrop Blessing 2 IEM is made of CNCed medical grade stainless steel and comes with one dynamic driver along with four balanced armature drivers each. They are configured in to create a hybrid three frequency division with the Knowles' balanced armature units responsible for high frequency, two custom IF units responsible for mid-frequency, and a 10mm dynamic coil unit for the low frequency. Apos Audio found that the Blessing 2 produces a transparent sound with deep bass. The sound signature also has a middle pitch, and sweet treble.
- Impedance: 22 ohms @ 1 kHz (+/- 15%)
- Drivers: 1 Dynamic Driver & 4 Balanced Armatures on each side
- Frequency Response: 9 Hz - 37 kHz
- Effective Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Treble Driver: Knowles SWFK
- Midrange Driver: Softears D-MID-A
- Bass Driver: 10mm Paper Cone DIaphragm Coil
- Quality Control Range: +/- 1 dB @ 1 kHz
- Sensitivity: 117 dB/Vrms @ 1 kHz
- THD: <1% @ 1 kHz
- Interface: 0.78 mm - 2 pin