Ultimate Ears UE 18+ Pro IEMs
Extended high-end clarity
The UE 18+ Pro are the third generation flagship IEM from Ultimate Ears. They surpass prior generations by featuring a True Tone driver and extended upper frequency range. They’re designed for professional touring musicians who require ample headroom and upper frequency detail.
The UE 18+ Pro features six balanced armature drivers in a four-way crossover design, bringing details and dynamics from 5 - 22,000Hz.
Each monitor is digitally modeled and 3D-printed to fit the unique contours of your ears, resulting in a secure and comfortable fit. That great fit results in a reduction in ambient noise (healthier hearing!) and bone-conducted bass.
- Fun sound signature with sub-driven bass
- 6 Drivers in a four-way crossover design
- Naturally blocks out 26dB of ambient noise
- Drivers: 6 balanced armatures and 4 passive crossovers
- Input Sensitivity: 105dB @ 1kHz, 1mW
- Frequency Response: 5Hz - 22kHz
- Noise Isolation: -26 decibels of ambient stage noise
- Impedance: 37.5Ω @ 1kHz
- Input Connector: 1/8” headphone jack; compatible with all systems
- Waterproof: IP67 certification
- Jack: 3.5mm auxiliary
- Length: 50"
- Material: Silver plated copper litz wires
- Number of Strands: Quad twisted – 168 strands
- Weight: 0.28-0.32oz (8-9g)
- Impedance: 0.75Ω
- Pull strength of cable: 120 N/26lbs
- UE 18+ Pro IEMs
- 50” Ultimate Ears IPX SuperBax Stage Cable
- Black Round Case (3.25” in diameter)
Ultimate Ears IEMs are created from a mold of your ears. An audiologist can make these molds for you. We’ll provide a PDF with detailed instructions for you to give to the audiologist of your choosing. Once UE receives your molds, it takes about two weeks for your IEMs to be produced and shipped out to you.