We’re selling the Audio-Technica AT-LP2022 Turntable at Apos Audio! This limited-edition turntable celebrates Audio-Technica’s rich 60 year history of design, engineering, and audio excellence.
With a limited-edition Shibata stylus and carbon-fiber tonearm, the AT-LP2022 can pick up ultra-high frequencies, allowing you to discover sound like you’ve never heard before. A stylish 30 mm-thick, high-density clear acrylic chassis reduces resonance and reveals the belt-drive motor – highlighting the turntable’s pure analog sound.
A sensor-monitored motor ensures a continuously accurate platter rotation speed of 33-1/3 or 45 RPM. Specially designed high-isolation, height-adjustable feet, keep the turntable stabilized and an AC adapter keeps the AC/DC conversion outside the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain.
- 60th anniversary limited-edition turntable clearly demonstrates the purity of analog audio
- Fully manual, belt-drive operation with two speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 RPM
- AT-VM95 cartridge is compatible with any VM95 Series replacement stylus, offering a wide choice of options for every budget and application
- Includes a 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical stylus, plus a limited-edition, clear-body Shibata stylus
- 30 mm-thick chassis made from low-resonance, high-density clear acrylic
- Motor features a speed-sensor system to maintain accurate platter rotation speed
- Transparent acrylic platter for stable rotation
- Carbon-fiber tonearm with metal tonearm lift and base, and VTA (vertical tracking angle) adjustment
- Adjustable dynamic anti-skate control
- Lightweight AT-HS4SV headshell
- Exclusively designed high-isolation, height-adjustable feet
- AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain
- Includes dual RCA (male) to dual RCA (male) stereo cable, 45 RPM adapter, and removable hinged dust cover
Head on over to the AT-LP2022 product page, and if you need more information please contact our dedicated Support Team via live chat online or email us at email@example.com.