Darkvoice 336SE Tube Headphone Amp (Apos Specials)
Note: This product is an Apos Special. That means it’s new, final sale, and carries the manufacturer’s warranty.
What Makes It Special
- Highly reviewed tube amp by reviewers and audiophiles (4.5 rating on Head-Fi, very positive feedback from many reviewers)
- Powerful enough for any setup with the ability to power headphones with up to 600 ohms of magnetic resistance as well as doubling as a speaker pre-amp
- Tubes are convenient to change and swap allowing you to customize the sound to your preference
- High quality components are used throughout and enclosed in a strong case
The DarkVoice 336SE Tube Headphone amp is an Output Transformer-Less (OTL) tube headphone amp that has been designed to provide clear sound and amplification. We like the flexibility of the 336SE as it's powerful enough for headphones with high impedance and customization with easy-to-change tube slots. As well, DarkVoice has been around in the market for a while now and they have earned a (deserved) reputation for building solid, well-performing, products.
Overall, the DarkVoice 336SE is a solid choice if you are looking for a high end tube amp that performs exceptionally well, can handle any setup, and be customized to your preference all without spending $500.
- DarkVoice 336SE Tube Headphone Amp
- 6N8P Tube
- 6N5P Tube
- 110V Power Supply
- Dimensions: 300 x 152 x 280 mm
- Impedance: 32 ~ 600 Ohms
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 100 dB
- Power handling capacity: 1 W
- Distortion: < 2%
- Output: 1/4 in (6.3 mm) stereo jack, RCA jack for pre-amp
- Input: RCA jack