FiiO M17 DAP (Apos Certified)
This is an Apos Certified product. That means it's refurbished, like new, final sale, carries an Apos Certified One-Year Warranty, and ships from our US facility. Currently, Apos Certified products are only available to customers with a US shipping address. We appreciate your understanding as we aspire to expand our offerings to a broader audience in the future.
Desktop-Class Portable Player
The desktop-class M17 is an entirely new chapter of FiiO digital audio players. Its desktop-grade DAC, amplification, and power supply give it the output power and sound quality to rival even highly-regarded desktop systems--but in a portable package.
Dual ES9038PRO DACs
The left and right audio channels each contain a desktop-class, 8-channel ES9038PRO flagship DAC. This means that each audio channel has 8 parallel outputs.
Dual THX AAA-788+ amps
FiiO and THX jointly developed the exclusive THX AAA-788+, an upgraded version of the original op-amp. Compared to the original, output power is increased by 225% up to 3000mW per channel with a lower output impedance--allowing it to effortlessly power all kinds of headphones.
4 gain levels
Under battery power, there are four gain levels: low, medium, high, and headphone mode. When under DC mode, the enhanced over-ear headphone mode gain is unlocked for a truly desktop level of amplification gain. In balanced output, the gain can get as high as +16dB.
Thanks to its larger size, the M17 features a variety of connectivity options, including: USB 2.0, USB 3.0, RCA coaxial input and output, 2.5mm balanced out, 3.5mm headphone out, 6.35mm headphone out, and 4.4mm balanced headphone out.
Dual power supplies
The M17 contains two power supplies--a battery power supply and a power supply powered by external DC power. The battery power supply allows you to use the M17 in situations where there is no access to a power output. Under DC power supply, voltage in the analog circuit is increased by 35%.
Desktop-tier heat dissipation
With exceptional audio quality comes large power consumptions, necessitating effective heat dissipation. Not only are “H” type heat dissipation and VC liquid cooling technologies used, the M17’s 151g unibody aluminum alloy frame also effectively transfers heat out of the device.
Digital-analog separation for reduced interference
Within the M17 are 17 PCBs with immersion gold finish, with the analog and digital sections physically separated by being on two different boards. 7 high-conductivity copper alloy shields also provide shielding to greatly reduce internal and external electromagnetic interference on analog audio signals within the M17.
A larger screen allows you to more easily enjoy stunning visuals. Enjoy the 5.99”, 1080 x 2160 FHD+ 18:9 hi-def incell display.
Huge 9200mAh battery
The massive 9200mAh battery allows for battery life up to 10 hours on the M17. It can be charged either through USB or through DC from an external AC adapter.
- Dual ES9038PRO DAC chips
- Dual THX AAA-788+ amps
- Dual power supplies
- 2 volume control modes
- Qualcomm QCC5124 Bluetooth chip
- XMOS XUF208
- 5.99” incell display
- 5 audio output interfaces
- Dual USB Type-C connectors
- 9200 mAH battery
- RBG ambient light
- SoC: Qualcomm Snapdragon 660
- DAC: ES9038PRO x2
- Amplifier: THX AAA-788+
- Bluetooth: QCC5124
- USB receiver: XMOS XUF208
- MQA: Yes, 8x unfold
- Crystal oscillator: NDK femtosecond crystal oscillator x2
- Max sampling rate: 32-bit/786kHz, DSD512 (Native)
- Output power
- ≥1.5W (16Ω/THD+N <1%)
- ≥3W (32Ω/THD+N <1%)
- ≥500mW (300Ω/THD+N <1%)
- Noise floor: ≤3.5uV (A-weighted)
- SNR: ≥123dB (A-weighted)
- THD+N: ≤0.0007% (1kHz/32Ω)
- Operation modes: Android/Pure Sound/USB DAC/Bluetooth receiver/AirPlay/Coaxial decoding
- Dimensions: 6.17 x 3.48 x 1.1” (156.8 x 88.5 x 28mm)
- Weight: 1.3lbs (610g)
- Display: 5.99” (1080 x 2160) incell touch display
- Charging: supports QC3.0, QC4.0, PD2.0, and PD3.0 quick charge
- Battery capacity: 9200mAh
- Battery life: approximately 10 hours (single-ended), 8 hours (balanced)
- Charging time: approximately 4.5 hours (with quick charge)
- Standby: 1,000 hours
- Volume control: potentiometer knob or button controls
- Memory (RAM): 4GB
- Total storage/user available (ROM): 64GB/ approximately 46GB
- Expansion storage: single micro-SD card slot, theoretical support to up 2TB
- Gain: low/medium/high/headphone mode/enhanced headphone mode (when powered through DC)
- Channel balance: L20~R20 (0.5dB per level)
- Recommended headphone impedance: 16~600Ω (single-ended)/16~600Ω (balanced)
- FiiO M17
- External DC adapter
- Cooling stand with fan
- PET screen protector with oleophobic layer (pre-applied)
- Leather case
- Micro-SD card ejector pin
- USB 3.0 data and power cable
- Aluminum dust plug