SMSL SH-8s High Resolution Headphone Amplifier (Apos Certified)
This is an Apos Certified product. That means it's refurbished, like new, final sale, carries an Apos Certified One-Year Warranty, and ships from our US facility. Currently, Apos Certified products are only available to customers with a US shipping address. We appreciate your understanding as we aspire to expand our offerings to a broader audience in the future.
Radically simple amplification
The SH-8s is the radically simple new headphone amp from SMSL. Its feature set is slim, its user interface simple. Boasting nothing more than a few toggles and a volume knob, it shines most brightly where the light doesn’t: inside its chassis. Its internal components achieve massive output and ultra-pure noiselessness for a less-is-more experience. There are no bells and whistles, and certainly no snake oil. This is amplification, pure and simple.
6W x 2 of powerful output
Power your entire headphone arsenal with 6Wx2 of power.
Ultra low noise
The SH-8s has an ultra-pure signal of 99.99994%, meaning that your music will be free of the harmonic noise and distortion that plagues other amplifiers.
Toggle the gain switch for a 17.5dB adjustment--perfect for powering a pair of high impedance full-sized headphones.
- Precise linear feedback circuit
- 6W x 2 of output
- Gain switch
- High-quality relays
- No impact sound design
- Low noise power supply
- Inputs: 1 balanced, 1 unbalanced
- Outputs: 1 balanced, 1 6.35mm unbalanced
- Output power: 6W x 2 (16Ω), 3W x 2 (32Ω)
- SNR: 136dB
- Output noise: 1.3uV
- THD+N: -123dB, 0.00006% (1kHz, 32Ω)
- THD+N: -120dB, 0.00013% (20-20kHz, 32Ω, -1dB)
- THD: <-125dB, 0.00006%
- Input impedance: 47kΩ
- Output impedance: Near 0Ω
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 500kHz (-3dB)
- Gain: Low (0dB), High (+17.5dB)
- Power consumption (EN60065): <30W
- Power consumption in standby mode: <0.1W
- Size: 5.49 x 1.6 x 3.3” (139.5 x 41 x 84.4mm)
- Weight: 1.69lbs (0.77kg)
- SMSL SH-8s
- Power cord
- Warranty card
- Rubber feet x 4
What pairs well
"It's A90 clean. This is starting to compete with anything in the TOPPING range...and for $250, that's a good buy." -Z Reviews