Apos FiiO M17 Ensemble
Apos Ensembles are equipment bundles that have been specially curated by our team of audio professionals. Just as an ensemble refers to a group of musicians playing together, each of our ensembles is a coordinated group of equipment that we’ve brought together to form a superior listening experience.
Meet the Apos FiiO M17 Ensemble
The Apos FiiO M17 Ensemble is for audiophiles who live away from their desks. It includes the FiiO M17 Portable Player, the ultimate on-the-go hi-fi rig, and the Apos Caspian Open Back Headphone, a fun-loving headphone for listeners who want to kick back and get lost in the music.
The Apos FiiO M17 Ensemble includes
Note: For full specs, please visit the individual product pages.
FiiO M17 Portable Player
- Dual ES9038PRO DAC chips
- Dual THX AAA-788+ amps
- Dual power supplies
- 2 volume control modes
- Qualcomm QCC5124 Bluetooth chip
- XMOS XUF208
- 5.99” incell display
- 5 audio output interfaces
- Dual USB Type-C connectors
- 9200 mAH battery
- RBG ambient light
Apos Caspian Open-Back Headphone
- Fun-sounding, non-fatiguing for marathon sessions
- 50mm dynamic driver
- All-natural oak earcups sourced from the North Caucasus mountains
- Inch-deep sheepskin ear pads with acoustic memory-foam inner filling.
- Stainless steel yoke and headband
- Natural leather headband for all-day comfort
- Aluminum alloy grille
- Graphene-coated multilayered composite membrane with variable thickness
- CCAW coil (aluminum core coated with oxygen-free copper)
- Internal litz wiring