Audio-Technica ATH-R70x Headphone
Step into the World of Professional Sound with ATH-R70x
Dive into the world of professional audio with the Audio-Technica ATH-R70x. These open-back reference headphones, a first from Audio-Technica, mark their place as a flagship model alongside the ATH-M70x in the professional studio headphone range. Designed for the discerning ear, the ATH-R70x is all about delivering natural, accurate sound with a design that ensures comfort for those long studio sessions.
Natural and spacious sound
Experience sound as it's meant to be heard. The ATH-R70x features acoustically transparent, aluminum honeycomb-mesh housings, bringing an unparalleled open-back experience. This design not only looks sleek but also contributes to a sound that's natural and spacious.
Forget you're even wearing headphones. Weighing in at a mere 210 g (7.4 oz), the ATH-R70x is designed for prolonged use. The popular 3D Wing Support system is back, improved to offer even more comfort, making those long sessions feel like a breeze.
Every detail matters. The ATH-R70x boasts high-efficiency magnets and a pure alloy magnetic circuit, reducing distortion and ensuring an extended high-frequency response. Add to this the carbon composite resin that improves structural rigidity, and you get a headphone that delivers detailed transient responses.
- High-efficiency magnets and pure alloy magnetic circuit design reduce distortion and ensure accurate and extended high-frequency response
- Carbon composite resin improves structural rigidity to provide detailed transient response
- Acoustically transparent, aluminum honeycomb-mesh housings provide a natural and spacious open-back sound
- Breathable fabric earpads and improved wing support provide long-wearing comfort
- Feather-light weight (approx. 210 g w/o cable) and robust construction make headphones perfectly suited for professional use
- Unique, dual-sided detachable locking cable is L/R signal independent, always ensuring proper stereo orientation
- Type: Open-back reference
- Driver diameter: 45mm
- Frequency response: 5-40,000 Hz
- Maximum input power: 1,000mW @ 1kHz
- Sensitivity: 99dB
- ImpedanCE: 470Ω
- WEIGHT: 7.4oz, without cable and connector
- Accessories included: Protective carrying pouch