Elipson Prestige Facet 7 SR Speakers (Pair)
With the Elipson Prestige Facet 7 SR, the lateral walls of the listening room are used to offer a much more immersive listening experience. These speakers handle the full range of immersive multichannel formats and completely surround the listener with sound. They have inherited all the trademarks of the Prestige Facet range: an elegant design, high-quality materials, and a meticulous finish.
Audiophile-grade components and features
The passive filter is composed of audiophile-grade components that offer a particularly precise and detailed listening experience. This surround speaker offers the unique feature of functioning in dipole mode (one or two channels).
Next-level home cinema
It is equipped with a 5.52'' mid-low driver and two 25 mm horn-loaded tweeters to offer ultra-efficient directivity and add a few surprises to the listening experience. Its frequency response ranges from 65 Hz - 20 kHz ± 3 dB. Its dual binding posts allow it to be connected to the surround and rear surround channels of a home cinema receiver. The energy and detail offered by this speaker make it an ideal choice for a 5.1 or 7.1 home cinema installation.
- Immersive lateral wall speakers
- Audiophile-grade components
- 5.52” mid-low driver
- 25mm horn-loaded tweeters
- Type : 2-way bass reflex speaker
- Power handling : 80 W RMS
- Custom-made synthetic rubber speaker surround to limit baffle effect and diffraction
- Finish : vinyl
- Color : black
- Mid-bass : 140 mm
- Horn tweeters : 2 x 25 mm
- Frequency response (± 3dB) : 65 Hz - 25 kHz
- Sensitivity : 87 dB/1W/1m
- Impedance : 8 Ohms
- Screw terminals
- Silver plated connectors
- Dimensions : W380 x H220 x D160 mm
- Weight : 5 kg (each)