Elipson RAIN 8" Outdoor Speaker
The all-terrain outdoor speaker
The Elipson RAIN two-way speakers are veritable all-terrain models that are suited for intense cold or hot temperatures and extreme humidity. These weatherproofed speakers will be at home by the poolside, in the garden, in a sun room or under a porch, and also in bars, restaurants, kitchens, spas, or outdoor terraces.
RAIN speakers are meticulously assembled and come with an ultra-rigid, anti-UV case and a rustproof grill, all of which contribute to their extensive lifespan.
Each RAIN model has an integrated wall mount system. Easy to install, this system provides a 180° dispersion angle, ensuring optimal sound quality that fills the entire area.
- Built for intense heat, cold, and humidity
- Rustproof grill
- Anti-UV case
- Type : 2-way outdoor speaker
- Power : 150W
- Frequency Response (±3 dB) : 70Hz - 20KHz
- Crossover frequency : 3200 Hz
- Sensitivity : 90 dB/1W/1m
- Impedance : 8 Ohms
- Loudspeakers : Tweeter : 25 mm Mid-bass : 200 mm
- Dimensions : L244 x H355 x P230 mm
- IP code : IPX4
- Min. temperature : -25°C
- Max. temperature : +70°C (25% humidity)
- Humidity resistance : +40°C under 95%
- Treatments : Anti-rust, anti-UV