FiiO K5PRO Desktop DAC/Amp
The K5Pro is an audiophile-grade DAC/Amp capable of accommodating innumerable listening circumstances for an ultra-attainable price.
The K5Pro utilizes the AK4493EQ digital-to-analog converter (DAC), a powerful, distortion-free chip that supports sample rates up to 32bit/758kHz and DSD512. Boasting a signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) ≥115dB and a total harmonic distortion plus noise (THD+N) rating of <0.004%, the K5 Pro delivers noiseless, velvety sound.
Toggleable Gain Switching
If your collection of high-end headphones are armed goons, the K5Pro is Bruce Lee. With a tactile toggle switch, it can handle anything from IEMs to planar magnetics. Low (0dB), Medium (+6dB), and High Gain (+10dB) settings can adapt to any listening circumstance.
The Swiss Army DAC
Think of the K5 Pro as the Swiss Army knife of desktop audio. You can utilize any combination of its six inputs and outputs (I/Os) to accommodate a variety of listening circumstances. Need a DAC to bridge the gap between your computer and headphones? You got it. Need a DAC/Amp to connect your turntable and active speakers? You got that, too. DAC/Amp for your iPhone? Yup.
No one wants an ugly DAC/Amp dragging down the aesthetics of their desk. Fortunately, the K5 Pro features an all-aluminum body that’s been polished, anodized, and sandblasted for a finely-textured shell that embodies style and strength.
- DAC Chip: AKM AK4493USB
- Decoding Chip: XMOS XUF208
- Op Amp
- Driver Op Amp: TI TPA6120
- LPF Op Amp: TI OPA1642
- Drivers: USB: ASIO/KS/DS/WASAPI/DSD DOP (Native)
- DSD Format: 64/128/256 Native DSD Decoding
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 80kHz
- Output Power: ≥1.5 W (32 Ohms)
- Output Impedance: 1.2 Ohms (PO)
- Recommended Headphone Impedance: 16-300 Ohms
- THD+N: <0.004%
- Line Level: 2 Vrms
- Gain Adjustment: 0, 6, 12 dB
- SNR: ≥115 dB (A-Weighted)
- Channel Separation: >75 dB
- Inputs: USB Type-B, Optical, Coaxial, and Stereo RCA
- Outputs: Stereo RCA, 1/4" / 6.35 mm Headphone
- Crosstalk: ≥75 dB at 1 kHz
- Power Supply: 15 VDC, 1.5 A
- Maximum Output Voltage: 19.68 Vpp
- Maximum Output Current: >500 mA
- Dimensions (W x L x H): 4.7 x 5.1 x 2.2" (12.1 x 13.0 x 5.5cm)
- Weight: 15.38oz (436.00g)
- Package Weight: 1.745lb (791g)
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 7.7 x 6 x 2.4" (19.5 x 15.24 x 6cm)