FiiO R7 Desktop HIFI Center/Transmitter/Streamer/Decoder/Amp/Pre-amp All-in-One Unit
Your HIFI mothership has landed
The FiiO R7 is an incredibly versatile desktop system that combines a transmitter, decoder, amplifier, streamer, preamp, and media playback functions all in one unit—effectively consolidating into one package what used to require many devices to do. With numerous connections and expansion capabilities, as well as a wide variety of operating modes, the R7 can handle almost any type of audio input or output.
A full range of inputs and outputs
The R7 features connectivity far beyond what one would expect from a desktop unit, allowing you to quickly and easily build a desktop HiFi system all from the comfort of your desk. These include: 6.35mm + 4.4mm + four-pin XLR headphone outs, RCA + XLR line outs, coaxial output, coaxial + optical inputs, ethernet, USB host, USB Type-C, Micro-SD, and Wifi + Bluetooth antenna.
All la mode
The R7 boasts a range of operating modes that allow you to tailor your listening experience to your exact preferences. Enjoy third-party apps like major streaming services in Android Mode. Use USB DAC mode to maximize the sound of your computer or phone. Use AirPlay mode with your iOS device to wirelessly connect and gain a huge boost in sound quality. In addition, the R7 is Roon Ready for streaming, offers coaxial/optical decoding mode, Bluetooth 5.0, and micro-SD card support.
Headphones? Speakers? Both.
The R7 is a convenient hub for both speakers and headphones. Switch between listening devices with the turn of a knob, and enjoy your entire headphone collection with the R7’s impressive range of outputs.
The R7 utilizes a 32-bit ES9068AS DAC in conjunction with a pair of ultra-linear THX AAA 788+ headphone amplifiers. This combination of hardware provides rich, linear, and bit-perfect playback of your entire library at a level of quality you won’t believe.
Gargantuan 3W headphone output
With five gain levels and the ability to output up to 3W under a 32Ω load, the R7 wields enough power to drive your entire collection of high-impedance and low-impedance headphones.
Dual DC/AC power supply design
The R7 uses a dual power circuit design to provide better dynamics to your music. The AC input circuit employs filtering and purification with a large capacity choke and dedicated high-voltage capacitors. The DC input circuit is of a ±12V high-voltage power supply design. Both power circuits contribute to the robustness and cleanliness of the power supply system.
Portrait-oriented 5” screen
Enjoy major streaming services, third-party apps, and your own local library with the gorgeous high-definition 5” display and Android operating system.
- Full range of inputs and outputs
- Four output modes
- Eight operating modes including Roon Ready
- DC/AC dual power supply design
- ES9068AS+THX AAA 788+*2 design
- Five gain levels
- 3W output power
- Portrait media streaming design
- Snapdragon 660+Android 10
- Customizable RGB lights
- Ethernet port
- Personalized screensaver
- Exclusive DP mode
- Dual USB ports
- Color: Black/white (white version expected to launch around March 2023)
- SoC: Snapdragon 660
- DAC: ES9068AS
- Amplifier: THX AAA 788+ *2
- Supported audio formats: 384kHz-32bit PCM, DSD256
- USB connectors: Type-C USB3.0, USB-A
- Display: 5.0-inch minimal bezel FHD+ high-definition display
- Output power 1: 3000mW (32Ω/balanced/enhanced over-ear headphone mode)
- Output power 2: 630mW (300Ω/balanced/enhanced over-ear headphone mode)
- Frequency response: 20Hz~90kHz (-3dB)
- SNR: ≥122dB (A-weighted)
- Noise floor: LO≤1.5μV (A-weighted); PO≤4μV (A-weighted); BAL LO≤2.4μV (A-weighted): BAL≤5.5μV (A-weighted)
- Output impedance: ＜1Ω (32Ω load)
- THD+N: ≤0.0004% (1kHz/32kΩ)
- Dimensions: 110*160*134mm
- Weight: 2.8lbs (1.3kg)
- FiiO R7
- 6.35mm adapter
- Power cord
- USB data cable
- Micro-SD card holder (inside the unit)
- Base x2
- Double-sided tape for base x4
- Quick start guide
- Warranty card