Gustard A18 DAC (Digital-to-Analog Converter)
The Gustard A18 is the newest DAC that uses the AK4499EQ D/A chip from the Japanese company AKM. The A18 comes equipped with a completely independent linear power supply, independent grounding, and four LME49860 dual op-amps to drive ample current that helps derive the excellent performance numbers from the AK4499EQ chip.
The A18 has CSR8675 chip by Qualcomm that enables Bluetooth 5.0 and supports HD wireless audio. It is compatible with codecs like LDAC, AAC, SBC, aptX, aptX LL, aptX HD, etc. It comes with six types of PCM and two types of DSD filtering. For inputs, it comes with Bluetooth, Coax, IIS, AES, and USB. For outputs, it has single ended RCA and balanced XLR.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz +/- 0.08dB
- Line Output Level:
- RCA Output Level: 3.0 Vrms @ 0 dBFS
- XLR Output Level: 6.0 Vrms @ 0 dBFS
- Digital Inputs:
- IIS, USB support PCM format: 16-32bit/44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192, 352.8, 384, 768kHz; DSD64, DSD128, DSD256, DSD512
- Coaxial supports PCM format: 16-24bit / 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192, 384 kHz; DOP64
- Optical, AES/EBU support PCM format: 16-24bit / 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192 kHz; DOP64
- Bluetooth: AAC, SBC, aptX, aptX LL, aptX HD, LDAC
- XLR Pin Definition: US Standard (1 ground, 2 hot, 3 cold)
- Product Dimensions: 220 x 170 x 50 mm (l x w x h) - without protruding parts
- Voltage: AC 100V - 240V (requires manual adjustment)
- Includes: Power Cord, USB Cable, Remote Control, Antenna