Kono 67° Mechanical Keyboard
Compact & customizable
The Kono 67° is the perfect compact keyboard for your collection. This fully assembled mechanical keyboard features hot-swap sockets, a built-in volume dial, RGB lighting, multi-device wireless pairing, and sound absorbing foam. It comes in a deep black or bright white with Kailh switches and doubleshot PBT keycaps for a complete experience out of the box!
Swap your switches
The Kono 67° Keyboard utilizes hot-swap sockets so that you can easily remove and replace switches, no soldering required. Customize your switch layout with different switches for individual keys, such as heavier weight switches for your spacebar or lighter weight switches for those hard-to-reach modifiers.
Easily pair the Kono 67° to three different devices over Bluetooth 5.0 and switch between them with a simple key combination. Included is a 2.4GHz USB-A receiver giving you more ways to connect. The keyboard features an easily accessible switch for alternative between connection modes: Bluetooth, 2.4GHz, and wired USB-C.
A built-in volume knob makes audio control a breeze, with a simple press for global media play/pause. Crank the tunes, turn down your sound instantly, or pause your music when you need to concentrate!
Custom layout and lighting
Use the Kono67 Keyboard Utility Software (Download) to customize your layout and lighting per-key. Enjoy customized layouts, macros, animated/reactive/static lighting, all with multiple profiles for different uses. Once customized, the keyboard will remember your settings on-board across different devices!
- 65% compact mechanical keyboard design
- Hot-swap switch sockets for easy customization
- RGB lighting with PBT doubleshot shine-through keycaps
- Multi-device Bluetooth 5.0 and 2.4GHz connectivity
- Built-in volume dial for convenient audio control
- Customizable layout and lighting with Kono67 Software
- North facing LEDs for uniform backlighting
- Hot-swap switch sockets (MX-compatible, LED compatible, plate mount)
- Supports both 5-pin switches (PCB mount) and 3-pin switches (plate mount).
- RGB backlighting
- PBT doubleshot, shine-through keycaps
- Switches: Kailh Reds (linear) or Kailh Browns (tactile, non-clicky)
- Plate-mounted stabilizers
- Steel Plate and Sound Absorbing Foam
- Plastic outer frame
N-key rollover, Bluetooth, 2.4GHz, and wired USB-C
- Bluetooth 5.0 switching between 3 paired devices
- 2.4GHz mode with included receiver
- Rechargeable 2400mAh battery
- Digital Instruction Manual
- Fully assembled Kono 67° keyboard
- USB-C to USB-A cable
- 2.4GHz receiver
- Paper manual
- Keycap puller