Meze LIRIC Closed-Back Planar Magnetic Headphone
The Portable Planar
The Meze LIRIC is a closed-back planar magnetic headphone designed for high-fidelity listening outside the home. Created with the same timeless design language of Meze’s other top-of-the-line headphones, the LIRIC delivers an immersive listening experience that can be enjoyed anywhere.
Rinaro Isodynamic Hybrid Array Driver
Meze Audio and Rinaro Isodynamics continue their collaboration with the LIRIC. Combining the outstanding mechanical design and ergonomics of Meze Audio with the signature technology and acoustic engineering of Rinaro, LIRIC is here to set a new standard in top-of-the-line headphone performance.
Lightweight magnesium skeleton
A lightweight magnesium skeleton ensures that the headphone stays flexible, shock resistant, and oxidant free, while maintaining an ideal fit for long listening sessions.
Optimal airflow control
The padded headband cushions are symmetrically placed in a “+” shape to encourage air flow, which lowers heat and humidity buildup. Covered in genuine leather, the headband is perfectly tuned for optimal pressure distribution--it follows the structure of the head, creating firm and even contact.
Ergonomic ovoid shape
The angled ovoid ear cup shape surrounds your ears, offering deep acoustics and passive sound isolation without adding uncomfortable pressure or weight.
Love at first touch
Each of the LIRIC’s textures were carefully selected to complement the others, creating a tactile experience you’ll love at first contact. Referencing the textures found on professional photo cameras, the LIRIC’s shells demonstrate outstanding wear resistance.
Pressure equalization system
Precisely tuned air vent holes on each of the LIRIC’s ear cups make a world of difference in how you perceive the sound. Dubbed the Pressure Equalization System, these vents control airflow and improve ear cup chamber pressure, resulting in sound that is airy, transparent, and detailed.
- Rinao Isodynamic Hybrid Array MZ4 driver
- Closed-back, circumaural headphone design
- Lightweight magnesium frame
- Stainless steel headband with padded cushions
- Ergonomic ovoid shape
- Genuine leather headband
- Driver type: Rinaro Isodynamic Hybrid Array MZ4
- Operating principle: Closed
- Ear coupling: Circumaural
- Frequency response: 4-92,000 Hz
- Impedance: 30Ω
- Nominal SPL: 100dB (1mW/1kHz)
- Maximum SPL: 130dB
- THD: <0.15%
- Weight: 0.85lbs (390g)
MZ4 physical specs
- Geometrical shape: Ovoid
- Size: 92mm x 63mm
- Weight: 0.15lbs (71g)
- Casing: Fiberglass reinforced polymer
MZ4 diaphragm specs
- Type: Rinaro Isoplanar MZ4
- Active area: 3507 mm2
- Weight: 0.08g
- Acoustic mass: 6.5kg/m4
- Lower frequency limit: 4 Hz
- Upper frequency limit: 92,000 Hz
- Meze Audio Liric
- Gift box case with foam inserts
- EVA pouch with soft plush interior
- 1.5m soft TPE cable with aluminum casings and 3.5mm termination
- 3m soft TPE cable with aluminum casings and 3.5mm termination
- Headphone termination: 3.5mm TRS jack
- 6.3mm gold-plated adapter
- Airplane jack adapter
What pairs well
“Great sense of separation between sounds…every individual sound was absolutely razor sharp…one of the very best closed-backs on the market.” - Passion for Sound