Moondrop Aria Snow IEMs
Pure as snow
The Moondrop Aria Snow Edition is a dynamic driver IEM that’s based on the Moondrop Aria (2021) but with the classic Moondrop tuning. As the name suggests, the sound signature is clear, transparent, and rich in detail.
Moondrop has replaced the LCP diaphragm of the original Aria with a first-edition diamond-like carbon (DLC) composite diaphragm—the same one used in the Kansas Pro Edition. This combination of old and new preserves the Aria’s delicate treatment of high frequencies while taking advantage of the Kansas Pro’s triple-frequency balance style.
Modified wave guide structure
Moondrop modified the Aria Snow’s high-frequency wave-guide structure to take full advantage of the new DLC composite driver. The Aria Snow not only leverages the excellent performance of legacy materials but also integrates new structural improvements.
The frequency response of the Aria Snow conforms to the Target Response, a combination of HRTF (Head Related Transfer Function) and Room Response Function. The Aria Snow delivers delivers a wider and more vertical soundstage without resorting to boosted bass frequencies.
- DLC diaphragm
- Modified wave guide structure
- Dual-cavity dynamic driver
- Ultra-fine imported Daikoku CCAW voice coil
- Metal mold CNC milled chassis with snowflake theme
- VDSF tuning
- Convenient interchangeable cable
- Earphone port: 0.78pin
- Sensitivity: 119dB/Vrms (@1kHz)
- Impedance: 32Ω±15% (@1kHz)
- Frequency response: 15-50kHz
- Effective frequency response: 20Hz - 20,000Hz