Moondrop Blessing 2 In-Ear Monitor (IEM) Earphone
This product has reached its end of life. Fortunately, we've got a great alternative in the Moondrop Blessing 3.
The Moondrop Blessing 2 IEM is made of CNCed medical grade stainless steel and comes with one dynamic driver along with four balanced armature drivers each. They are configured in to create a hybrid three frequency division with the Knowles' balanced armature units responsible for high frequency, two custom IF units responsible for mid-frequency, and a 10mm dynamic coil unit for the low frequency. Apos Audio found that the Blessing 2 produces a transparent sound with deep bass. The sound signature also has a middle pitch, and sweet treble.
- Impedance: 22 ohms @ 1 kHz (+/- 15%)
- Drivers: 1 Dynamic Driver & 4 Balanced Armatures on each side
- Frequency Response: 9 Hz - 37 kHz
- Effective Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Treble Driver: Knowles SWFK
- Midrange Driver: Softears D-MID-A
- Bass Driver: 10mm Paper Cone DIaphragm Coil
- Quality Control Range: +/- 1 dB @ 1 kHz
- Sensitivity: 117 dB/Vrms @ 1 kHz
- THD: <1% @ 1 kHz
- Interface: 0.78 mm - 2 pin