Moondrop SSR In-Ear Monitor (IEM) Earphone
The Moondrop SSR In-Ear Monitor uses a beryllium plated dome and a PU suspension ring for the diaphragm. The SSR is made to produce reference quality sound with undecorated bass and treble to faithfully reproduce the timbre and soundstage.
The SSR has been engineered to be tiny, comfortable, and ergonomic. Unlike some other IEMs, it is also suitable for anyone with tiny ears. Finally, it comes with a silver-plated OFC removable cable with 0.78 2-pin connectors.
- Frequency Response:
- 20-20000 Hz (EC60318-4)
- 20-40000 Hz (1/4 Inch Free Field Mic)
- Impedance: l6 ohms @ 1 kHz
- THD: less than or equal to 1%
- Housing Material: Liquid Metal Alloy HousIng
- Diaphragm: Beryllium coated dome and PU suspension ring
- Coil: 0.035mm - CCAW (Daikoku)
- Magnet: N52-High Density Magnetic Circuit
- Acoustic Fiter: Patented Anti-Blocking Filter
- Cable: Silver Plated 4N-Litz OFC
- Connectors: 0.78 - 2pin