Moondrop Voyager Wireless Neckband Earphone
Come sail away
The Moondrop Voyager is a true marvel in the realm of wireless earphones. Integrating traditional HiFi systems with state-of-the-art DSP algorithms, it's more than just a high-quality Bluetooth earphone. This remarkable product is a combination of a HiFi-level wireless DAC amplifier and high-performance headphone.
A revolutionary approach to audio: DAC + amp + BT IEMs
The Voyager goes beyond your expectations with its seamless integration of the decoder, headphone amplifier, and traditional HiFi system. Utilizing audio DSP algorithm optimization and HiFi Bluetooth transmission protocol, it transcends the boundaries of conventional earphones to present reference HiFi sound quality that's both practical and remarkable.
Qualcomm flagship Bluetooth mastery
Powered by the QCC5144, an advanced chip featuring an 80MHz CPU core and dual 120MHz DSP, the Voyager ensures compatibility with a variety of Bluetooth audio protocols. This chip provides a solid platform for DSP sound quality optimization, opening doors to lossless transmission and unparalleled sound quality.
The brilliance of CS43131
The CS43131 audio decoding chip plays a vital role in ensuring Voyager maintains dynamic sound quality. Bypassing the QCC5144's built-in decoder, it relies on digital-to-analog conversion for better performance on portable devices.
LHDC Bluetooth HiFi audio transmission
The Voyager supports the cutting-edge LHDC HiFi Bluetooth audio transmission protocol. This offers lossless sound quality transmission, taking your audio experience far beyond CD level, and allowing you to immerse yourself in music like never before.
aptX Adaptive Transmission: low-latency gaming and high-quality audio
With support for aptX Adaptive Bluetooth audio transmission protocol, the Voyager effortlessly switches between transmission protocols. Whether you're gaming or watching a movie, seamless connectivity is just a tap away.
Super-linear Beryllium-plated Dome Diaphragm
The 10mm dynamic driver with a super-linear beryllium-plated dome composite diaphragm brings you an audio experience that's out of this world. Low distortion, wide-band response, and more, all come together to take your listening pleasure to new heights.
Excellent acoustic performance
High-performance hardware HiFi system and scientific acoustic tuning make the Voyager's sound exceed both traditional wired and wireless earphones. It provides an accurate soundstage image and timbre details that you can't help but fall in love with.
- Revolutionary integrated portable HiFi system
- Qualcomm flagship Bluetooth master chip OCC5144
- Outstanding performance of CS43131 for HiFi sound
- LHDC and aptX Adaptive Bluetooth audio transmission
- 10mm dynamic driver with beryllium-plated dome composite diaphragm
- Excellent acoustic performance with low distortion
- 10 kinds of professional tuning with customizable parametric equalizer
- Superior beamforming microphone for noise cancellation
- Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth 5.2
- Bluetooth Protocol: A2DP/AVRCP/HFP/HSP
- Charging Plug: Type-C
- Bluetooth Range: About 15 meters (49.21 feet) (Barrier-free Open Environment)
- Charging Time: About 2 hours
- Battery Life: About 12 hours
- Codec Protocol: LHDC/apt HD/aptX Adaptive/aptX/AAC/SBC
- Effective Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz (IEC60318-4, 3dB)
- THD+N: THD@1kHz ≤0.1%
- Moondrop Voyager True HIFI Wireless Neckband Earphone
- Charging cable (Type-C)
- User manual
- Warranty card