SMSL A300 Power Amplifier
Your Entry to Hi-Fi Amplification
The SMSL A300 is a dual-channel power amplifier. The most affordable of SMSL’s power amps, the A300 is a streamlined machine that shines where it matters most. It uses high-quality audiophile components and boasts must-have features like Bluetooth 5.0, a subwoofer pre-out, and dual or single channel modes.
Dual and BTL (single-channel)
Run the A300 in dual-channel or BTL (single-channel mode). In dual-channel mode, it runs two independent speakers at 165Wx2 (4Ω) / 85Wx2 (8Ω). In BTL (single-channel mode), it runs one large speaker at 330Wx1 (4-8Ω).
Add a subwoofer
Thanks to a built-in high-pass filter circuit, the A300 can filter out the subwoofer frequencies in your main speakers and send them to a subwoofer to form a 2.1 system. Just connect a subwoofer to the subwoofer signal pre-output, and you’re ready to roll.
Stream music directly to the A300 from your phone, computer, tablet, or laptop with Bluetooth 5.0. With longer transmission distance and better sound quality, Bluetooth 5.0 lets you control the music from up to 800 feet away.
- New German Infineon digital high-power amp chip
- Japanese NJRC volume control chip
- SMSL SDB patented sound effects
- Features 2.1 system support
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Dedicated switching power supply
- Newly designed remote control
- Inputs: RCA, Bluetooth, USB
- THD+N: 0.004%
- SNR: 103dB
- Channel separation: 85dB
- Cutoff frequency (in high pass mode): 50Hz
- Input sensitivity/ input impedance: 280mV/22kΩ
- Output power
- Stereo: 165Wx2 (4Ω) / 85Wx2 (8Ω)
- BTL: 330Wx1 (4-8Ω)
- Power consumption: 40W (normal volume)
- Size: 8.28” x 1.6” x 7.79” (210.5 x 41 x 198mm)
- Weight 2.86lbs (1.3kg)