SMSL SU-10 DAC
16-channel flagship Delta Sigma DAC
The SU-10 DAC is SMSL’s 2022 flagship Delta Sigma DAC. Utilizing two ES9038PRO DAC chips, the SU-10 boasts 16 channels and 21 op amps for an exceedingly detailed sonic experience. SMSL has designed a third generation DAC circuit for the occasion, offering an incredibly low THD+N of 0.00005%.
Dual linear power supplies
The digital and analog components are supplied by separate linear power supplies. This, accompanied with shielded, low-noise power supply processing, results in noise as low as 1uVrms.
Equipped with Qualcomm’s latest Bluetooth chip, the SU-10 supports 24-bit/96kHz Bluetooth formats.
3rd Gen USB controller
A third-generation XU-316 USB controller supports 32-bit/768kHz PCM, native DSD512, and DoP.
Tempered glass display
A tempered glass display panel provides high light transmission and extremely long service life.
MQA & MQA-CD
Both USB and SPDIF inputs support MQA and MQA-CD formats, giving you more options to enjoy your library at the highest quality.
With inputs for USB, optical, coaxial, Bluetooth, I2S, and AES, the SU-10 supports an incredible number of sources: laptops, smart phones, TVs, gaming consoles, PCs, CD players, and more.
- JAS Hi-Res certified
- Dual ESS ES9038PRO DAC chips
- 16 channel
- 21 OPA1612 dual op amps
- Two linear power supplies
- Tempered glass display
- 0.00005% THD+N
- 3rd ES9038PRO circuit design
- XMOS XU316 3rd gen USB controller
- PCM 32-bit/768kHz
- 7 digital filters
- Full-featured remote control
- CNC milled aluminum alloy shell
- Gold-plated input and output jacks
- Inputs: USB, optical, coaxial, Bluetooth, I2S, AES
- Outputs: RCA, XLR
- Line output amplitude
- XLR: 5.1Vrms
- RCA: 2.6Vrms
- THD+N: 0.00005%
- Dynamic range
- XLR: 135dB
- RCA: 128dB
- XLR: 135dB
- RCA: 128dB
- USB: 2.0 asynchronization
- USB compatibility: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (needs driver), Mac OSX 10.6 or later, Linux
- MQA decoder: USB, optical, coaxial, I2S, AES
- MQA-CD decoder: Optical, coaxial, AES
- PCM filters: fast linear, slow linear, fast minimum, slow minimum, apodizing, fast hybrid, brickwall
- Sound color settings: Rich1, Rich2, Rich3, Tube1, Tube2, Tube3, Crystal1, Crystal2, Crystal3
- Sampling rate and bit width
- PCB: 44.1 - 768kHz (32bit)
- DSD: 2.8224 - 22.5792MHz (1bit)
- Optical/coaxial: 44.1 - 192kHz (24bit)
- DoP: DoP256 (USB), DoP64 (Optical/coaxial/AES)
- LDAC: 24bit/96kHz (990kbps/660kbps/330kbps)
- aptX-HD: 24bit/ 48kHz_576kbps
- aptX: 16bit/44.1kHz_352kbps
- SBC: 16bit/44.1kHz_328kbps
- AAC: 16bit/44.1kHz_320kbps
- Power consumption: <30W
- Standby power: <0.5W
- Size: 9.4” x 7.2” x 1.5” (240mm x 185mm x 39mm)
- Weight: 4.1lbs (1.86kg)