SMSL SU-6 Mini Desktop DAC
The superior small desktop DAC
With Bluetooth 5.0, PCM 32-bit/768kHz playback, and a remote control, the SMSL SU-6 is a small desktop amp with superior performance.
High-end DAC chip
The SMSL SU-6 features an ESS ES9038Q2M DAC chip. This is a 32-bit, stereo D/A converter designed for audiophile-grade applications.
Qualcomm Bluetooth chip
A Qualcomm Bluetooth chip supports LDAC 24bit/96kHz, aptX, aptX HD, SBC, and AAc.
2nd generation XMOS chip
A 2nd generation XMOS chip supports DoP256, native DSD512, and PCM 32-bit/768kHz.
High performance indicators
The SU-6 boasts a THD+N of 0.0001%, dynamic range of 125dB, and an SNR of 125dB.
- ES9038Q2M DAC chip
- 4x high-end dual OPA1612 op amps
- Bluetooth 5.0
- 2nd-generation XMOS chip
- DSD64 (DoP)
- PCM 32bit/768kHz
- LDAC 24bit/96kHz
- Remote control
- Inputs: USB, optical, coaxial, Bluetooth
- Output: RCA
- THD+N: 0.0001% (-120dB)
- Dynamic range: 125dB
- SNR: 125dB
- Output impedance: <10Ω
- USB transmission: asynchronization
- USB compatibility: Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Mac OSX, Linux
- Max bit depth: 32bit (USB), 24bit (optical/coaxial)
- Max sampling rate
- USB: PCM 768kHz, DSD 22.5792MHz
- Optical/coaxial: PCM 192kHz, DSD64 (DoP)
- Bluetooth specifications: BT 5.0 (supports SBC, AAC, aptX, aptX HD)
- Power consumption: 5W
- Standby power: <0.5W
- Size: 5.5 x 4.1 x 1.1” (140 x 105 x 28mm)
- Weight: 0.77lbs (0.35kg)
- SMSL SU-6 DAC
- Power cord
What pairs well
"This is better than anything you could have gotten five years ago, anywhere, at any price point. I don’t know where we’ll be in five years, but as of now, this is becoming benchmark stuff." -Z Reviews