Tigerism Helianthus 14.2mm Planar Magnetic IEMs
Note: Inventory is on the way to our warehouse and first orders will ship by Jan 26th.
“Natural sound” can be hard to define, but as any audiophile will tell you: you know it when you hear it. Tigerism has sought to capture it in their Helianthus IEMs. Boasting 14.mm planar magnetic drivers, these in-ear monitors deliver a true-to-life listening experience that seeks to reproduce details and nuances as realistically as possible.
Harnessing planar power
At the core of these IEMs, you'll find a remarkable 14.2mm planar diaphragm, the secret behind their extraordinary sound. Imagine tiny, super-strong magnets and an ultra-thin, finely-tuned layer working together to bring every note to life. It's like having a high-precision musical instrument right in your ears, capturing every detail of your favorite tracks with stunning clarity.
Breaking away from conventional dynamic driver designs, these IEMs boast a 15-layer material construction. This sophisticated design fine-tunes every frequency for a mesmerizing listening session. The high frequencies are crisp and precise, the mids resonate with richness, and the lows deliver a depth that's both powerful and articulate.
- 14.2mm planar diaphragm with N52 high magnetic flux magnets
- Precision-crafted diaphragm, 7 micrometers thick
- Double-sided 2U thin film for enhanced sound detail
- Unique acoustic architecture with 15-layer material construction
- Finely tuned for clear highs, rich mids, and deep lows
- Driver type: 14.2mm Planar Magnetic
- Magnet type: N52 High Magnetic Flux
- Diaphragm thickness: 7 micrometers
- Film type: Double-sided 2U
- Frequency response: 10 - 40000Hz
- Sensitivity: 101dB
- Impedance: 16Ω
- Connectors: 3.5mm