Tin Audio P1 In-Ear Monitor (IEM) Earphone
The Tin Audio P1 IEM has 10mm planar magnetic drivers which work in balancing the dynamic drivers and the balanced armatures. It combines the moving coil with the diaphragm such that the driver can move the air more evenly and produce a beautiful sound.
The P1 comes with a super nano-diaphragm that creates a more musical and natural sound through higher resolution and faster transient response. Finally, it comes in a 304 stainless steel chassis and with a 5N oxygen-free copper plated MMCX cable. Apos Audio's research team found a review for the P1 by Headfonics.
- Driver: 10mm planar magnetic
- Frequency Response: 10 – 40,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 96 dB +/- 3dB
- Impedance: 20 ohms +/- 15%
- Rated Power: 5 mW
- Max Power: 10 mW
- Max distortion: 1 dB
- Plug: 3.5 mm
- Cable: 1.2 m 5N OFC-plated copper
- Interface: Gold-plated MMCX