Ultimate Ears UE 6 Pro IEMs
Warm and enveloping sound
If you’ve ever played in a live band before, you know about the arms race between volume knobs. The guitarist cranks their amp to hear themselves over the drummer. The bassist turns themselves up to hear themselves over the guitarist. The singer asks for more of themselves in their floor wedge. The result is muddy sound, damaged eardrums, and noise that spills out past the front-of-house speakers into the crowd. IEMs solve all of these problems.
The UE 6 Pro has a warm, rich, and full sound with extended low-end. It’s a great choice for bassists, DJs, drummers, and anyone into rhythm and beats.
Hybrid driver design
Each monitor of the UE 6 Pro contains two dynamic drivers and one TrueTone balanced armature driver in a three-way crossover design. Through this hybrid design, it achieves both the low-frequency power of a dynamic driver and the clarified high-frequency detail of a balanced armature driver.
Each monitor is digitally modeled and 3D-printed to fit the unique contours of your ears, resulting in a secure and comfortable fit. That great fit results in a reduction in ambient noise (healthier hearing!) and bone-conducted bass.
- Warm and enveloping sound
- Naturally blocks out 26dB of ambient noise
- Drivers: Two dynamic speakers with 1 TrueTone balanced armature. 3-way crossover
- Input Sensitivity: 102.5dB @ 1kHz, 1mW
- Frequency Response: 5Hz - 22kHz
- Noise Isolation: -26 decibels of ambient stage noise
- Waterproof: IP67 certification
- Jack: 3.5mm auxiliary
- Length: 50"
- Material: Silver plated copper litz wires
- Number of Strands: Quad twisted – 168 strands
- Weight: 0.28-0.32oz (8-9g)
- Impedance: 0.75Ω
- Pull strength of cable: 120 N/26lbs
- UE 6 Pro IEMs
- 50” Ultimate Ears IPX SuperBax Stage Cable
- Black Round Case (3.25” in diameter)
Ultimate Ears IEMs are created from a mold of your ears. An audiologist can make these molds for you. We’ll provide a PDF with detailed instructions for you to give to the audiologist of your choosing. Once UE receives your molds, it takes about two weeks for your IEMs to be produced and shipped out to you.