Ultimate Ears UE 7 Pro IEMs
Detailed midrange IEM
The UE 7 Pro is tuned for detailed midrange, making it an excellent choice for guitarists, keyboardists, and singers. Extra power and growl in the midrange ensure that musicians hear every detail, while crisp highs ensure ample headroom. As Ultimate Ears’ most powerful IEM, it’s no wonder that more musicians use the UE 7 Pro than any other monitor.
Each UE 7 Pro monitor features three balanced armature drivers in a two-way crossover design. Two of these drivers focus on the midrange frequencies, revealing extra details in vocals and instruments, while the other driver provides tight, extended bass response.
Each monitor is digitally modeled and 3D-printed to fit the unique contours of your ears, resulting in a secure and comfortable fit. That great fit results in a reduction in ambient noise (healthier hearing!) and bone-conducted bass.
- Detailed midrange
- Ample headroom
- Perfect for guitarists, keyboardists, and singers
- Naturally blocks out 26dB of ambient noise
- Drivers: 3 proprietary balanced armatures with integrated 2-way crossover
- Input Sensitivity: 124dB @ 1 kHz, 1mW
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz - 22kHz
- Noise Isolation: -26 decibels of ambient stage noise.
- Impedance: 21 Ohms @ 1kHz
- Input Connector: 1/8” headphone jack; compatible with all systems
- Waterproof: IP67 certification
- Jack: 3.5mm auxiliary
- Length: 50"
- Material: Silver plated copper litz wires
- Number of Strands: Quad twisted – 168 strands
- Weight: 0.28-0.32oz (8-9g)
- Impedance: 0.75Ω
- Pull strength of cable: 120 N/26lbs
- UE 7 Pro IEMs
- 50” Ultimate Ears IPX SuperBax Stage Cable
- Black Round Case (3.25” in diameter)
Ultimate Ears IEMs are created from a mold of your ears. An audiologist can make these molds for you. We’ll provide a PDF with detailed instructions for you to give to the audiologist of your choosing. Once UE receives your molds, it takes about two weeks for your IEMs to be produced and shipped out to you.