Ultimate Ears UE LIVE IEMs
Power and clarity for festivals, arenas, and stadiums
If you’ve ever played in a live band before, you know about the arms race between volume knobs. The guitarist cranks their amp to hear themselves over the drummer. The bassist turns themselves up to hear themselves over the guitarist. The singer asks for more of themselves in their floor wedge. The result is muddy sound, damaged eardrums, and noise that spills out past the front-of-house speakers into the crowd. These problems are only compounded when you introduce the roar of a live festival audience.
The UE Live solves all these problems and more. It uses eight precision-tuned drivers to deliver power and clarity across the frequency spectrum. It’s the ultimate stage performance piece, perfect for live musicians and mixing and mastering engineers.
8-Driver Hybrid Design
The UE Live delivers unsurpassed performance with eight drivers. A custom 6mm dynamic driver provides extended low-end, while a TrueTone Plus driver delivers never-harsh highs. The middle frequencies are handled by six balanced armatures in a five-way crossover design.
Each monitor is digitally modeled and 3D-printed to fit the unique contours of your ears, resulting in a secure and comfortable fit. That great fit results in a reduction in ambient noise (healthier hearing!) and bone-conducted bass.
- Perfect for live musicians
- Naturally blocks 26dB of ambient noise
- Drivers: Five-way crossover with six balanced armatures, one True Tone Plus driver and one 6mm neodymium dynamic subwoofer
- Input Sensitivity: 105dB @ 1kHz, 1mW
- Frequency Response: 5Hz - 22kHz
- Impedance: 10Ω @ 1kHz
- Waterproof: IP67 certification
- Jack: 3.5mm auxiliary
- Length: 50"
- Material: Silver plated copper litz wires
- Number of Strands: Quad twisted – 168 strands
- Weight: 0.28-0.32oz (8-9g_
- Impedance: 0.75Ω
- Pull strength of cable: 120 N/26lbs
- UE Live IEMs
- 50” Ultimate Ears IPX SuperBax Stage Cable
- Black Round Case (3.25” in diameter)
Ultimate Ears IEMs are created from a mold of your ears. An audiologist can make these molds for you. We’ll provide a PDF with detailed instructions for you to give to the audiologist of your choosing. Once UE receives your molds, it takes about two weeks for your IEMs to be produced and shipped out to you.