Ultimate Ears UE Reference Remastered IEMs
Neutral sound signature
When Ultimate Ears decided to make an in-ear monitor for the people who sit on the other side of the recording studio glass, they enlisted engineers from Capitol Studios to help. The result is the UE Reference Remastered, a monitoring tool capable of reproducing all the details of hi-res audio.
The UE Reference Remastered IEMs have a neutral sound signature with an emphasis on detail and clarity. They’re perfect for producers, mixing and mastering engineers, and broadcast engineers.
Tuned for Transparency
The UE Reference Remastered are an analytic pair of IEMs. Each monitor features three precision-tuned balanced armature drivers in a three-way crossover design. They reproduce details from 5 - 25,000Hz with transparency and neutrality.
Each monitor is digitally modeled and 3D-printed to fit the unique contours of your ears, resulting in a secure and comfortable fit. That great fit results in a reduction in ambient noise (healthier hearing!) and bone-conducted bass.
- Neutral sound signature
- Naturally blocks out 26dB of ambient noise
- Drivers: 3 proprietary balanced armatures with multiple passive crossover points and triple bore sound channels
- Input Sensitivity: 100dB @ 1kHz, 1mW
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz – 25kHz
- Impedance: 35Ω @ 1kHz
- Waterproof: IP67 certification
- Jack: 3.5mm auxiliary
- Length: 50"
- Material: Silver plated copper litz wires
- Number of Strands: Quad twisted – 168 strands
- Weight: 0.28-0.32oz (8-9g)
- Impedance: 0.75Ω
- Pull strength of cable: 120 N/26lbs
- UE Reference Remastered IEMs
- 50” Ultimate Ears IPX SuperBax Stage Cable
- Black Round Case (3.25” in diameter)
Ultimate Ears IEMs are created from a mold of your ears. An audiologist can make these molds for you. We’ll provide a PDF with detailed instructions for you to give to the audiologist of your choosing. Once UE receives your molds, it takes about two weeks for your IEMs to be produced and shipped out to you.