Yulong Aquila II DAC/Amp
If you find yourself torn between the Yulong DA10’s bells and whistles and the Yulong Canary II’s price tag, you’ll be pleased to meet the Aquila II--a compromise in price but not in sound.
Jitter is this generation’s disc skip--it’s aggravating, intrusive, and could potentially ruin a listening experience. Okay, maybe it’s not as intrusive as disc skip, but it should be avoided at all costs. According to Headphonics, the Aquila II uses a JIC (Jitter and Interface Control) system--comprised of a FIFO buffer, Femtosecond oscillator, and PLL--to correct drift in the signal timing, making jitter a thing of the past.
Versatility Comes Standard
You can think of the Aquila II as the Canary’s II older, college-graduated brother. It’s smarter, bigger, and bursting with options. In addition to USB, coaxial, RCA, and optical inputs, the Aquila II accepts AES and S/PDIF inputs, as well as XLR, 4.4 and 6.35 headphone outputs. Yeah, this thing’s been around the block.
Rugged Good Looks
That one-piece aluminum alloy shell isn’t just for looks, you know. Neither are those metal feet (they absorb shock). This is a head-turning DAC/Amp that's built to stand the test of time.
- Pro grade ESS9038Pro DAC Chip, with dual decoding mode
- Full FPGA digital signal low jitter processing module, YULONG JIC(Jitter and Interfacing Control)
- PCM decoding up to 32-Bit/768kHz, DSD up to DSD512 natively
- Frequency Response Range: 20Hz-30kHz
- THD+N: 0.00025%
- Dynamic Range: 125dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio: -130dB
- Cross Talk: < -120dB
- Multiple Input Ports: USB, AES, Optical, SPDIF
- Multiple Output Ports, 4-Pin XLR balanced port, 4.4mm, and 6.35mm
- Output Power(Single Ended): up to 1600mW @ 32Ohms
- Output Power(Balanced): up to 4000mW @ 32Ohms
- Output Impedance: ~2Ohms
- PreAmp Feature, unbalanced RCA out, and balanced XLR output
- Output Voltage(RCA): 2.1V
- Output Voltage(XLR): 4.2V
- IPS Display with wide viewing angles
- Analog Volume Control
- Supports Windows, iOS, Mac, Android, Linux
- Aluminium Alloy Metal Shell
- Power Consumption: <30W
- Dimensions: 248x210x60mm(LxDxH)
- Weight: 4Kg